The SWI Group: Out of Business

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn....I was letting all my points add up for a several years, intending to cash out on a high end purchase....you know....like a new invicta!

Same here!:nono:

I've noticed the same lately with less and less emails and less and less sales. I doubt they are out business they have way too much stock with multiple brands. I assumed the lack of emails was since their Invicta inventory had been slowed due to the "changes."
I can't see the industry leader of commercially available watches failing. I have a high up contact will email and see what I can gather.

Anybody expecting any refunds? What now? Will they process the refund?
Anybody get a nice, expensive watch on their version of easy pays? What now? Will they stop billing you?

Wow that is some news. Maybe the new owners got into trouble

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can't believe they would just disappear like that. It must be some kind of disastrous computer failure, or server failure or whatever.

​^^^^^Lets hope that is all that happened.^^^^^

Anybody expecting any refunds? What now? Will they process the refund?
Anybody get a nice, expensive watch on their version of easy pays? What now? Will they stop billing you?

I have a return in process that they took delivery this last Mon. morning. I just opened a dispute at PayPal after explaining to them what happened and providing the return tracking number. They said WOW has until Feb.6 to reply and in either case I will receive the refund. I'm glad I only purchase thru PayPal!

I have a return in process that they took delivery this last Mon. morning. I just opened a dispute at PayPal after explaining to them what happened and providing the return tracking number. They said WOW has until Feb.6 to reply and in either case I will receive the refund. I'm glad I only purchase thru PayPal!
Looks like you covered your donkey very well here, my friend! :wink:

:good:

I noticed something strange last week. I was looking at Swiss Legend on Evine, and only two models showed up. JUST did a search on Evine and " 0 results for swiss legend". Kinda regret cancelling my order for the orange and black Oceaniare I've been pining for for 6 months....(sigh)

I can't believe they would just disappear like that. It must be some kind of disastrous computer failure, or server failure or whatever.

Hopefully without the Credit Card & Personal Info released like what's been in the news lately.:nono:

I noticed something strange last week. I was looking at Swiss Legend on Evine, and only two models showed up. JUST did a search on Evine and " 0 results for swiss legend". Kinda regret cancelling my order for the orange and black Oceaniare I've been pining for for 6 months....(sigh)

Confirmed! Swiss Legend GONE from Evine!:wow:

Your Search: "Swiss Legend" / 0 ItemsSorry, we didn't find any results for "Swiss Legend".

• - Check the spelling of your search term or item number
  • - Try a synonym of the original term you entered
  • - Choose a more general search term

WHOA! :wow: This is qwazy. Glad I didn't wait to scoop that Legend a couple of weeks ago!

Thanks to Steve for this thread also...I was wondering what was taking so long for my refund!

BRUTAL!!! I returned an Alpina Alpiner 4 Auto Chrono to the Watchery a week ago. I guess if they just send the watch back to me it wouldn't be the end of the world. I gotta look into this pronto.

Also had a ton of WOW points. Have used a bunch but still had enough for plenty of discount coupons.

Honestly, the pricing had not been that competitive for a while at WOW. I remember posting over Black Friday weekend that WOW wasn't offering the same kind of discounts as Jomashop, etc.

So too bad, all the way around.

Confirmed! Swiss Legend GONE from Evine!:wow:

Your Search: "Swiss Legend" / 0 ItemsSorry, we didn't find any results for "Swiss Legend".

• - Check the spelling of your search term or item number
  • - Try a synonym of the original term you entered
  • - Choose a more general search term
^^^^^The more that rolls out, the bleaker things look.^^^^^:no:

WHOA! :wow: This is qwazy. Glad I didn't wait to scoop that Legend a couple of weeks ago!

Haha...wearing mine right now.
LEGEND%202.jpg

I've noticed the same lately with less and less emails and less and less sales. I doubt they are out business they have way too much stock with multiple brands. I assumed the lack of emails was since their Invicta inventory had been slowed due to the "changes."
I can't see the industry leader of commercially available watches failing. I have a high up contact will email and see what I can gather.
Anything you can dig out would be greatly appreciated, Bobby. :hand:

If they have closed, what will happen to their inventory? It must be huge!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom