Scorpion Fish V2

pacco17

Tyme Machine
Founding Member
This is a funky style. The dial reminds me of the Bulova Snorkel 666. I received this last week and when I was sizing it I crossthreaded one of the screw pins causing the thread to break off in one of the links that I could not swap out. I contacted Carlos and he sent me another bracelet and I reattached it. I like the look and it is has a 70's vibe to it. Here are a couple of photos:
Borealis Scorpionfish.jpg1.jpg - Click image for larger version  Name:	Borealis Scorpionfish.jpg1.jpg Views:	3 Size:	38.0 KB ID:	649900

Attachments

• Borealis Scorpionfish.jpg1.jpg
    Borealis Scorpionfish.jpg1.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 0
NICE!!! I love that handset and the overall 70's aesthetic. Pour some awesome sauce on Carlos for sending out that replacement bracelet! #Congrats&Enjoy!

MY only regret about my lone BOREALIS is that it's the only one I have! I want more, especially one like you've got here!! It's absolutely gorgeous! Congratulations on obtaining such a high-class time-telling instrument, mon ami! May you enjoy the H-E-Double-Hockey-Stix out of it for many, many years to come!! :wink:

PS: I agree with you about the 70's vibe, but if you REALLY want to go after a 70's look, try out an extra-wide leather "bund (or 'bundt' -- I can never remember!) strap!"

Back
Top Bottom