leelovesbug

Tyme Warper
Staff member
Warper
Deals Master
Founding Member
Christopher Ward
15% off all Tridents - 4 days only, ends midnight Monday
The models in our Trident family have been designed to dive down to watery depths – and until midnight this Monday, their prices will descend too.

Save 15% off all Tridents*. Simply enter TRIDENT15 in the promotional code box at checkout to apply the saving.
*Offer valid until midnight 21 October 2019 on all Tridents excluding Limited Editions and the Military Collection watches. Enter code TRIDENT15 in the ’promo code’ box at the checkout to apply the saving. T&Cs apply, see our website for full details.
Free standard shipping worldwide, 60-day free returns, 5-year movement guarantee
mail
FOLLOW CHRISTOPHER WARD
Facebook
Twitter
Instagram
LinkedIn
Contact Us
What our customers say about us
Christopher Ward
Christopher Ward, 1 Park Street,
Maidenhead, Berkshire, SL6 1SL, United Kingdom

15% OFF on a marvelous design, from Christopher Ward. Thanks Lee.:hat:

These sales seem to be effective, they can't keep up with the orders, I ordered my Trident 10/9 and it still hasn't shipped.

Nothing to do with sales being effective IMHO. They are one of the most disoriented companies I have dealt with since Wera left them.

Like any business, you need good systems in place, shipping an in-stock product after the order should never be an issue, IMHO.
Also, I emailed them on Wednesday, a week after the order, they said it should ship by early next week.

One thing I'm certain of is I've purchased enough CW watches to know the customer service has gone to shambles compared to the attention and concern Wera always gave. The people in that department today are great at giving BS stall tactics and the run-around .... 'The left hand doesn't know what the right hand is doing'

I hope your watch goes out soon and it arrives safe and in BNIB condition. They took my money on the last one and gave me several different excuses for almost a month telling me it would be going out tomorrow. I finally had enough of the endless excuses and pulled the plug on the purchase.

I'm feeling the same way, if I don't have a shipping confirm by Tuesday, I will cancel the order. The blue 40mm version is brand new, so I don't think I'll be getting a return item. At this point, they really dropped the ball on the entire buying experience.

Back
Top Bottom