Invicta Solid 18K Rose Gold ?

Funny you post this today. I was looking at a solid gold Lupah last night with the same 7750 in it. Cost was a bit more at $8995. I have been wanting a solid gold watch, but thinking I will spend under $1000 for one.

Funny you post this today. I was looking at a solid gold Lupah last night with the same 7750 in it. Cost was a bit more at $8995. I have been wanting a solid gold watch, but thinking I will spend under $1000 for one.

Solid gold watch for under a $1000... good luck with that! Be sure to let us all know when you find that deal... :pray:

Might be a little difficult finding a solid gold watch for under $1000 Dan! But if you can find one, buy two, I'll take one off your hands for twice that amount.

TB,
There are quite a few vintage watches out there that are under $1000 that are solid. They are a smaller case size and in all reality, don't have a lot of gold. I have been on a huge vintage kick lately, and these are the ones appealing to me. While I would love to get something on a solid gold bracelet, that is unrealistic and totally out of the question. I am looking at watches in the 36-40mm range on leather. Just waiting for the right one.

Back
Top Bottom