Sea Base 14281

That's funny...Just the thought of someone else wearing mine that gets it for free. Oh well, there's more fish in the sea.
Thanks Lee.

Odds are it was miss-sent to another post office and will be delayed. Where was it being shipped from because if it was from the east coast there were tons of delays.. At my station we are being swamped with over 5,000 packages a day right now as delays have caused a mass flood of parcels as weather has gotten better around the country. . Amazon is behind, Ups is behind, as is Fed-ex Don't give up just yet. I haven't had a day this week or most of last where I didn't have 100 to 150 packages a day on my route and I only have 400 residences to deliver to. Record setting package volume, weather delays has caused things to be slower then expected for all the major carriers. I ordered tons on line for Christmas and most everything has come a little later then the expected date, but they all have eventually got to me. Hoping you get your package soon or at a minimum some updates in tracking.

Tomorrow eBay steps in.

there wasn't one update after USPS took possession of it

Just the thought of someone else wearing mine that gets it for free.

Going by the date the thread was started it's only seven working days since December 11th, if that was the date of purchase. I wouldn't be firing up any flares at this point with eBay, but maybe reach out to the seller to give him a heads-up.

b2007603a719123e-ebay-guaranteed-delivery.gif

For sellers: If a Fast 'N Free item arrives late even though you met the stated handling time, eBay will remove any negative or neutral feedback left by the customer regarding late delivery. We will also provide the buyer recompense for their inconvenience.

AyWy3LUp+XvdAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC
https://www.thebalancesmb.com/where-...ipment-1140360

If your item doesn’t arrive by the guaranteed delivery date
If the item you bought with Guaranteed Delivery doesn’t arrive on time, we’ll make it right.

To let us know, you can either:

Find the Guaranteed Delivery information in your order emails and click let us know. Then click Report delivery issue on the order details page.
Find your item in My eBay under Purchase History and select Report late delivery from the More actions drop-down menu.
Next, select an option to let us know how we can make it right for you. You may be able to:

Receive a voucher that you can use on a future eBay purchase (if shipping was free).
Get a refund for the shipping cost (if you paid for shipping).
Return the item for free and get a full refund if the listing offers returns.
Let the seller know that you didn’t receive your item.
That’s all you have to do! We’ll process your request right away. Just make sure that you let us know within 30 days from the guaranteed delivery date.

Note: Vouchers will be available in checkout before you pay and they expire 30 days from the date they’re issued.

https://pages.ebay.com/shipping/guar...-delivery.html

Egads, that's an awful feeling! I can only echo that , yes, certainly seems an avalanche of packages this year. I've had multiple shipping issues on things, and seems every shipper is being impacted. Even my last minute Invicta buy is now delayed.

Definitely, my fingers are crossed along with everyone else's that your shipment is still on the way. That beauty of a watch needs its home on your wrist!

Back
Top Bottom