52mm lug to lug
24mm lug width
300 grams unsized
Miyota 9015 automatic movement
C3 and BGW9 Superluminova
Sapphire crystal
Included: Stainless 5 link bracelet, zulu strap, leather strap
Available in black dial grey dial and all pvd with black dial
Limited edition of 500 (not per model, but only 500 total)

collage2_zps94ed738d.jpg~original

collage3_zps7a594a55.jpg~original

collage_zpsfa218069.jpg~original

Last edited:
Strider

Beautiful watch, amazing lume, just gorgeous. Thanks for the great photos too. Congrats and enjoy!

Strider

Congrats!! Love the lume shots. I have my SS version on today. :)

Strider

Outstanding lume and terrifc looking! Mine should be delivered Monday. What was the serial # of your watch?

Strider

This watch is starting to grow on me!

Strider

[quote source=/post/))98)9/thread timestamp=)4)78)933) author=@wantit]Outstanding lume and terrifc looking! Mine should be delivered Monday. What was the serial # of your watch?[/quote])44 of )75 ,eye like the )44 2 was my old tag number. Thanks for the comments guys.[br]

Strider

I had it on the wrist at Droid central. Outstanding feel to that bracelet. Congrats !![br]Big tyme.
47b2)s).gif

[br][br][br]Blue

Strider

I had it on the wrist at Droid central. Outstanding feel to that bracelet. Congrats !![br]Big tyme.
47b2)s).gif

Strider

[font face=times new roman][font size=4][font color=)979e6]A big congratulations Mike. Super photos of a dynamite piece. Fantastic lume shots indeed. An outstanding addition to the collection for sure. Enjoy my friend, and wear it in good WIT health! :)[/font][/font][/font]

Strider

Congratulations, Mike! That tymepiece with that lume is outrageous. Mine just shipped; I can't wait to get it.

Strider

[font color=#77)7)4 face=georgia size=3] Thanks for the pics Mike! Should be called the Chernobyl with that killer Lume! 8-)
font]

Strider

Nice pickup Mike, congrats.

Strider

[quote timestamp=)4)782))25 source=/post/))9835/thread author=@lancecumalot]I CAN SMELL THE LUME MAN[/quote]Lume me up Scotty!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom