Got My First Pecisionist (Lot o' Pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats Arthur, I've been looking at that timepiece for a while now but just haven't pulled the trigger. Enjoy!

Awesome pick-up Arthur and great pics, picked up the exact same one about a month ago. your right about the hand very smooth

Freaking awesome Arthur and congrats my friend ! Welcome to the precisionist club :)

A really beautiful timepiece - excellent pics - enjoy!!

$129.99 here.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Bulova-Mens...item1a09b2064d&_trkparms=5373:0|5374:Featured

Our items listed as "manufacturer refurbished" are retail customer returns. For example, Macy's or Dillard's might have too much inventory of a particular watch so they would send some models to the manufacturer. Bulova puts a lot of care and effort into re-manufacturing these watches before putting them back up for sale. Each watch is completely inspected, cleaned, repaired and its battery changed prior to being resold under the “manufacturer refurbished” condition. Our watches come with the original box, tags, manual and a 3-year warranty from Bulova. However, these watches might have some very minor cosmetic wear, light nicks and scratches, on them picked up throughout the process. If you are dissatisfied with your "manufacturer refurbished" item please contact us prior to leaving feedback and we'll make things right. We are always willing to help our customers and want them to be happy.

Price is back to $124.99 like when you originally posted the deal. I was on the fence because I wasn't sure if I wanted the chrono version. The price then went up so I was more on the fence until I stopped by Kohl's who had the chrono in stock. It was a beautiful piece but I felt the dial was too busy.

I had a hunch the price on the 3-hand would come back down for the Memorial Day W/E (I noticed that this seller likes to change prices when a piece he has a lot of stock on starts selling good and vice-versa...maybe he uses Amazon's algorithm?). When it dropped like I anticipated I grabbed one. The Bulova diamond marker 96D121 I bought from this seller a few weeks back looked BNIB so I hope this purchase is the same.

Congrats TB!

Price is back to $124.99 like when you originally posted the deal. I was on the fence because I wasn't sure if I wanted the chrono version. The price then went up so I was more on the fence until I stopped by Kohl's who had the chrono in stock. It was a beautiful piece but I felt the dial was too busy.

I had a hunch the price on the 3-hand would come back down for the Memorial Day W/E (I noticed that this seller likes to change prices when a piece he has a lot of stock on starts selling good and vice-versa...maybe he uses Amazon's algorithm?). When it dropped like I anticipated I grabbed one. The Bulova diamond marker 96D121 I bought from this seller a few weeks back looked BNIB so I hope this purchase is the same.

Congrats TB!

Congratulations dAtD,eyE hope this one works out and is in same shape as your first purchase.

Gorgeous watch. Enjoy it for a long time

Arthur Congrats on your new Bulova, nice machined and finished, and great photography on your part as well!!!

I have the exact same watch. Its an OUTSTANDING timepiece. You will not be disappointed.

So dang cool. So as I look at it I think a Silverjet and a Renato have a baby watch and it's an evil genius. Love it!!!!

:lolcry:Reading your description makes me bust out laughing, and I agree with it.

I wish all quartz watches had a smooth hand like a Precisionist. Id have a lot less money to my name.

Sent from the White House on tax payers dimes.

Thank You. I noticed the dial does not have the Tuning Fork logo. Have you bought from them or know of anyone who has? Thanks in advance

I just received mine from that eBay seller. It was like new and mine does have the Tuning Fork at the 12 'o clock position (luck of the draw I'm guessing if, in fact, that is important to you - wouldn't have mattered either way for me, it's a beautiful watch). As mentioned in my earlier post I can now confirm 2 great purchases from this seller. :up:

Thanks for the reply. I received mine yesterday and it looks new as well. I like the Tuning Fork; to me it looks a lot nicer.

Wow, lots of great pic's! Really good show for such a really great watch. Photography was awesome BTW. A great watch you should keep a long time. I have been wanting one a long time, like everything else watches, I'll get it in time....peace and enjoy the new baby.....rk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom