Armida Prodive

Status
Not open for further replies.

pacco17

Tyme Machine
Founding Member
Here is an Armida that is essentially almost similar to DB M2K but with a different engine. Check out the blue gradient dial where half the dial is blue and the bottom half is black. It is 44mm with a Miyota 9015 single domed Sapphire crystal. This has double sided screws which was easy for me to size. Love the ratcheting clasp best in the business. Here are some pictures:

View attachment 11934

View attachment 11933

View attachment 11932

View attachment 11931

Sweet looking for sure and the aggressive bezel detail is so cool !!!

:outstand:A big congratulations, Stan!:up::applaud:

Wow!! That's an absolutely beautiful watch! This is one of those brands that is well within my "circle of awareness," but I just haven't known enough to actually pull the trigger on one, just as yet. When you get the time, I would love to hear about how this one has worked out for you; its strengths, weaknesses (if any!) and any other thoughts you may have about it. In the meantime, though, just enjoy the H-E-Double-Hockey-Sticks out of it! And, as much as I hate to repeat myself, that is one beautiful watch!! :grin

That's a pretty sweet pick up Stan, congrats and enjoy that one my friend.

Congrats Sir on an outstanding timepiece.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That is truly a good looking watch. Great pick up.

I'll go oldschool and say it reminds me of the old Ping golf balls. That's a good thing. I love that bezel too

Saweeet! That dial and bezel are killer. I just joined the Armida A4 club this week myself so I can attest to the fit and finish and how awesome the clasp is. Congrats on scooping that one my friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom