Benarus Mako

:outstand:A Big Congratulations, Stan!:up::applaud:

What goes better with one watch, than a second one! Fantastic dial, and just an overall great looker. Congrats to you!!!

Awesome pickup Stan! I love my blue Mako too - it's an awesome build, killer lume, and that blue dial can go from an almost black like the depth of the ocean to navy blue to a lighter shade with a metallic tint. It's been dominating my wrist time these past few days. Like you, I also have the red arriving (I like it so much I had to get that one too which has a similar brushed metal dial that gives it a shade from like a dark wine color to red). Enjoy the heck out of that one Stan!

Untitled by Robert Terrill, on Flickr

Sweet watch! I've been considering the red version myself. Congratulations on a nice pick up. Enjoy.

Love those. So did they change the name from Megalodon to Mako?? Or, is it a different size or something?

Love those. So did they change the name from Megalodon to Mako?? Or, is it a different size or something?

The Mako has a 45mm bezel and 22mm lugs and the Megalodon has a 49mm bezel and 24mm lugs. I owned a Meg and loved it, but unfortunately did not care for the size on my 7 3/4" wrist. The Mako size is great. SteVral came out with a 45mm Meg a few years ago, and it was $990 preorder and $1,100 when in stock. These are half the price of that preorder!! And it has the Benarus branding and not the "SteVral" branding on the watch.

Great looking Mako! Congrats Stan!
I definitely would prefer this size over the Meg.
After seeing these live wrist shots you guys got me thinking :hmm:

Mine says hello

67b92b63b4cc1c919fdd23d72cbe5f32.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great looking Mako! Congrats Stan!
I definitely would prefer this size over the Meg.
After seeing these live wrist shots you guys got me thinking :hmm:

Height. 16.4mm incl double domed sapphire crystal

Lug to lug: 51.70mm

The L2L span + height still makes this a larger watch. After seeing this photo, I think you should be able to pull it off Steve.

1f32c39b59e209a0cb91e3e0b241c7d7.jpg

DAAAANG!!! That's the saweeetness! I need to come out from under the rock I'm under more often. (and re-subscribe to the Benarus newsletter) I can't believe this is the first time I'm hearing of this model :think:
Awesome pickups Stan, Enjoy 'em a long long time :cheers:

Back
Top Bottom