gman66

Tyme Master Jr.
Founding Member
Sottomarino Italia 200m Diver

medium800.jpg

medium800.jpg

medium800.jpg

medium800.jpg

The combination of the SS bezel insert and grey dial gives your Vanuatu a whole different aesthetic than many others of this model, nice! :up:

When you spend 5-6 months of the year in a different country -- in MY case, Israel -- you're limited to the number of watches you can lumber back and forth with you, so you have to carefully decide which stays where, and which makes the trip every time... Well, this is one of the ones that has thus far made every trip each year, my gold-plated dress watch with crushed opal dial by Croton.

UZXayTu.jpg

BevsCXk.jpg

RF6sZf0.jpg

X1kciRq.jpg

And, OBTW, I have the stainless version as well...it, too, has made all the long El Al flights, back and forth. Have a happy Thirst-day, all...and Shalom, too! (Sorry, but I got no Yiddish emojis to share here...just this guy----> :wink:, but he's pretty close, I guess...)

Thank you Mr. G. As you might know, it's from the Muonionalusta meteorite. At least this particular sample seem to have much more pronounced Widmanstatten patterns. Until now, I only had Gibeon meteorite pieces.

Back
Top Bottom