Say Goodbye To Unwanted Watch Tans Line With Wrist Ray

roadwarrior

Grand Tyme Master
Founding Member
:banghead: unsightly tan lines wearing in the sun

02-Wrist-Ray-Tanning-Cuff-In-Use.jpg

Did you know that a recent survey of watch-enthusiast social media users determined that up to 40% chose not to share a “wrist shot” online because of embarrassing wrist watch tan lines? It’s true… countless timepiece lovers eager to share their lifestyles on Instagram and elsewhere are being held back by unsightly tan lines created when one wears a timepiece in the sun, and the skin under your watch can’t evenly tan. If you are a victim of wristwatch tan lines, then moving your timepiece just a millimeter on your wrist in either direction or putting on a different-sized timepiece can expose untanned skin and utterly ruin watch photography. Finally, there is a solution. Introducing Wrist Ray.

APR 01, 2020 https://www.ablogtowatch.com/say-goo...ith-wrist-ray/

06-Wrist-Ray-Tanning-Cuff-Detail-UV-Tubes-1300x929-c.jpg

Wrist Ray is the world’s first portable tanning bed designed exclusively for your wrist. Wrist Ray’s remarkable inventors began by miniaturizing the technology used for full human-sized tanning beds and putting it into a battery-powered package that can fit in your coat pocket. Wrist Ray is fully rechargeable with a built-in micro-USB port. Wearing Wrist Ray for just a few moments is enough to give your wrist a darker shade. Have serious wristwatch tan line problems that need even more color? Wrist Ray has got you covered. After just a few sessions under the patented UV light-emitting system, your watch wrist space will go from paler to darker and is easily controlled to match your natural skin tone. With an automatic shut-off mode, Wrist Ray can be programmed in five-minute increments for up to 20 minutes of consistent rays on your wrist.

01-Wrist-Ray-Tanning-Cuff-Hero-w-Logo.jpg

Don’t take our word for it. Wrist Ray has already partnered with some of the world’s most popular wristwatch influencers and models to test what Wrist Ray can do for them. A beach photography shoot near Nice in the South of France would have gone utterly wrong if not for Wrist Ray to the rescue. All-day shooting on the beach inadvertently caused all of the models to have unsightly watch tans, potentially ruining the quality of the fashion shoot. Just one Wrist Ray device was all that was needed to ensure all wrist skin tones were consistent no matter what timepiece was being worn. Wrist Ray is already being heralded as the watch lifestyle accessory of the decade.

07-Wrist-Ray-Tanning-Cuff-BEFORE-1.jpg

08-Wrist-Ray-Tanning-Cuff-AFTER-1.jpg

For legal reasons, the Wrist Ray isn’t available in certain places because its technology is considered “dangerous” by some local authorities. Don’t let a nanny state stop you from looking your best. The Wrist Ray is entirely safe when used as instructed. (Wrist Ray recommends that all owners read the manual before use.) Wrist Ray is proven to remove unwanted wrist tan lines, 100% of the time. Wristwatch lovers just like you around the world already trust Wrist Ray for their personal wristwatch style needs. Get yours today for just $429 USD. Learn more at wristray.com.

05-Wrist-Ray-Tanning-Cuff-Detail-Controls.jpg
​​​​​​​

40% won't share photos because they are embarrassed by tan lines? Lie. But even if true you can edit them out in photos. It's not the 19th century. My guess, those before and after photos did just that and edited the shots.

I get some real cool watch tan lines as I'm a mail carrier and walk outside all day. I wouldn't take one of these things if they gave it to me for free. Who is going to be the market for something this stupid. Can't believe there are dudes that vain that a watch tan line would hurt their precious vanity.

I have a watch tan as I do a ring tan. I wear both all the time so you can't tell anyways. :chuck:

those were my last words to wifey before we went off to the land of nod last night ... aint seen 1 april fools all day not in this year... the year of the pandemic 2020...

now i seen 1

JK CG... tanning booths or tanning devices have mandatory disclosures these days...perils of UV and such...April fools ! CG

i will remind u of that in your next LWIG...don't B a " hater "

Back
Top Bottom