? Invicta S1 Rally Lefty

repOman

Tyme Twister
Waited until I found it for the right price...remember it going for $68 back a while ago...got it for $68.60 on the Red Tag at Invicta Stores...

Rally2aad3a83efe93947b.jpg

Rally3ba98ea0ed5d28f60.jpg

Rally582f97221f3a21a26.jpg

Rally628aeef56d368098a.jpg

I like that one as a driver. The dial is set up nice. The price was good too. Congrats.

Looks great. I love that rose gold. Really adds to the depth of the piece overall. Nice scoop

Thanks...I agree...it's a sporty watch, but the rose gives it a little bling to make it more interesting.

My brother bought a green dialed version and showed it to me yesterday. I was pretty surprised how nice it looked and had a solid bracelet on it as well. At $68 a steal for that wheel.

LOL, I have zero self-control. I've wanted the blue dial edition of this for a while.

With all the gloom and doom and world ending anxiety, I figure one more watch is pretty much mandatory. Found one on eBay for a good price.

You posted such great pics, that the buy bug won out. No cure for that, it seems....

Thanks for sharing this terrific looking watch. As a big fan of cars and the joy of driving, I just think it is one of the top themed designs along those lines.

Back
Top Bottom