gman66

Tyme Master Jr.
Founding Member
Epos 200m Diver

large.jpg

large.jpg

large.jpg

large.jpg

OY-VEYYYY!!!! I have lusted after this wartch ever since it came out -- 2008, I think? -- and I got a look at those fantastic white/black diamond swirls...! THIS watch really IS the best of NYC, as is its proud wearer/owner, here at WIT! Many thanks for sharing this, sir! YOU ROCK, mon ami!

THIS is one of my all-time faves for all kinds of wear, the amazing INVICTA "Grand Diver" in black, unapologetically one of the finest watches on the market! But is it better than, say, the good old Rollie 'Sea Dweller'? I dunno; depends on how you rate it, I guess...

8Vo52Te.jpg

But I DO know that it has stood up for years, working without interruption, thanks to its rugged construction and, in this egg-sample, the Miyota automatic 8215 movement...

LdRgjA1.jpg

of course, in recent years, Invicter has gone to the Seiko NH35A for this (and many other of their models), and the results have been the same; a danged fine watch that lasts a long time and works superbly along the way.

HnOpXky.jpg

But there's always going to be those who just won't get it. 'Invicter is evil,' they seem to say, 'and I ain't backin' down!' Like this is some sort of war between good and bad. Well, it's not. I've been to war, and can attest to that...!

pvYz945.jpg

My point is this: when deserved, we spend a lot of time beating up Invicta when they make one of their [often silly & seemingly easy-to-prevent] mistakes. But when they do things right, which they often DO, we need to be ready to complement them for it...

And here at WIT, we DO that whenever we can, because fairness is what this watch collecting thing should be all about... This has been a reflection of MY opinion, and mine alone. WIT was in no way responsible for this "kindly rant." :wink:

Back
Top Bottom