Buyers beware!!

telkins

Tyme Teller
I was looking to purchase a Tissot Seastar 1000 silicium. A company called WatchMaxx.com had the best price by far. There price for the timepiece was literally $200 plus cheaper than all other sites. They had pretty good reviews, so I purchased one. I had to wait 4 weeks, but thought it would be worth it. Then after about 3 weeks they changed my delivery date further back. Well that date has come and gone. They didnt try to email me or get in touch with me, so I cancelled my order. I dont think they order a watch, until they get an order for one. I also think they realized I got a way to cheap a price, and didnt want to honor it. Lesson learned on my part. Also, as soon as I chatted on there website about canceling my order I got an immediate email response.

MR T

Hadn't heard of them before. Good to know to steer clear. I say this forum is a great resource before buying from an unfamiliar seller. Thanks for the heads up

:bored:Normally, I also hate to wait for a watch purchase

Right now in these trying times, I have been getting this message:

"COVID-19 guidelines may delay shipping" or something like that, similarly worded.

Yes "Buyer Beware" & Thanx for sharing your experience.

Thanks for reporting your experience with WatchMaxx. I have never heard of them before.

I have been experiencing similar shipping delays from eBay sellers that are avoiding leaving home to ship out my orders due to covid-19 concerns. I have gotten everything that I ordered so far but it's just taking longer than normal.

I think that we'll all have to be more patient these days.

well a wait would not bother me as long as the good are jake ... have seen many ads for WM with good prices... just in tyme ordering does not upset me ...repeat as long the goods are grey market real

Back
Top Bottom