Too Much of Everything

It's not so much what you can see that should be worrisome. :hmm:

High blood pressure and diabetes are known as "silent killers" because a lot of the time people have these conditions, but, if they are not seen by their doctor for regular checkups, they do not know that they have them.

Sugar increases the risk of obesity, diabetes, and heart disease. While we all like to indulge once in a while, foods that quickly affect blood sugar contribute to a greater risk of obesity, heart disease, and diabetes.

The hormone insulin helps control the amount of sugar (glucose) in the blood. With insulin resistance, the body's cells don't respond normally to insulin. Glucose can't enter the cells as easily, so it builds up in the blood. This can eventually lead to type 2 diabetes.
Insulin resistance typically has no symptoms.

A widowmaker heart attack is a type of heart attack that's caused by a 100 percent blockage of the left anterior descending (LAD) artery. It's also sometimes referred to as a chronic total obstruction (CTO). ... If it's blocked, the heart can stop very fast — which is why this type of heart attack is called a “widowmaker.”

Diabetes can harm the kidneys by causing damage to: Blood vessels inside your kidneys. The filtering units of the kidney are filled with tiny blood vessels. Over time, high sugar levels in the blood can cause these vessels to become narrow and clogged.

https://www.kidney.org/atoz/content/...ease-Stages1-4

thx RW worthy read...i learned stuff of a highly technical nature; yet it was presented in plain language...very approachable

420 will give the munchies, but no matter how much I eat, after sex I'm always starving after all of that calorie burning.

Everything in moderation, everyone. And a little bit of this . . . .

And it's good to have friends . . . .

Back
Top Bottom