Is there any good reason why I shouldn't purchase at least one of these...

I made that mistake far too many times in the past. Being lured because the price was tempting. I can honestly say those are the ones today that I ask myself "what was I thinking of". If it's something that you truly like or was considering anyhow and it just happens to be a great price by coincidence, that's another story. Best of luck on your decision and enjoy it, if you should buy.

Been floating and rowing and living in that same boat for years until the boat got to0 heavy and is sinking. Throwing things overboard to keep afloat nowadays and not taken on any new crew members until I get rid of some baggage that is weighing the ship down from all the great deals I couldn't pass up. I'm a jaded old sea captain nowadays and a shiny new deal is something I no longer need to pillage for the sake of pillaging. F I'm f'ing bored and this is what is now passing for fun. Crappy metaphors and worse puns. Can't drink my way out of it either. Sure as hell ain't going to retail therapy it.

In a word...NO. I say get 2 in different colors. I had the 50 mm in black and grey and loved it. As we all do I sold it chasing something else. Super price. Go for it asap:)

I would’ve already ordered one if it wasn't for this virus putting a hurting on my wallet. If ya like it the price can’t be beat.

I made that mistake far too many times in the past. Being lured because the price was tempting. I can honestly say those are the ones today that I ask myself "what was I thinking of". If it's something that you truly like or was considering anyhow and it just happens to be a great price by coincidence, that's another story. Best of luck on your decision and enjoy it, if you should buy.

Amen, brother. I did the same, but no more. I've learned. If I have to first convince myself that I (will) like the watch, it's not worth it at any price to me, even at a "can't pass it up for that price" number.

have over 17 so go for it no photos, give an old fart a breAk

If you are buying it for the sake of a cheap price tag I'd say NO! But if you truly love it and really, really NEED it then jump on it. Plenty of cool watches will be coming up for sale in the near future... mark my words. This global virus is also killing the worlds economy, its a good time to wait and see... Only a guess on my part though.

I've got two, I see no reason why you shouldn't have at least one. :up: They are even more beautiful in person as the pics does not do them total justice. Take it from Tyme Master and me. :yes:
36164626655_2419e1baee_b.jpg

41247229225_11f6474218_b.jpg

35358484573_9ed9fb8bf3_b.jpg

41247230005_0eec59ceba_b.jpg

Back
Top Bottom