Watch straps sale - Up to 70% off!

roadwarrior

Grand Tyme Master
Founding Member
This is a message I hoped I would never have to write.
Cheapest NATO Straps
Use discount code "welcomeback" for 15% off
Watch straps sale - Up to 70% off!
mail
tl; dr: We are having a sale to try to save our business.

This is a message I hoped I would never have to write. Straps and watches are probably the last thing you think of right now, but straps are what keep us sleepless at night right now.
In the last few weeks, Cheapest NATO Straps sales have steadily declined due to the corvid-19 situation, and are now at a level where we are bleeding money every day.
Unfortunately, if this continues, we will not be able to continue our business. Ever since we started, our focus has been to have as wide a range of straps at the best price as possible, without compromising on quality or service. In the last years, we have been aiming to launch at least 20 new models every month, since our idea from the beginning was that everyone should be able to give their watch different looks quickly and easily. However, making 20 new models per month have required a lot of capital and that is where a large part of our revenue has gone.

This too shall pass. But to be able to get through this tough period, we need to sell a large part of our stock. That's why we have a sale with up to 70% off on most of our straps. No discount code is needed, unless you buy 5 straps or more, then enter "20" at the end of the check out for an additional 20% bulk discount.

Stay safe and take care of your loved ones.
Best regards, Sofie and the CNS team.
until_further_notice_5d167b92-c46b-4e4c-9dad-6f28dd3a89af_1512x.jpg

made an order too. Their stuff typically punches above its weight for value. Figured I'd try a couple new products. Shame so many are struggling now. Almost can't be avoided though the CNS business model is tough. Offer the most choices and at the lowest prices. Kudos to them but I believe her 100% when she says that model keeps the profit margins low.

Sometimes I actually haven't ordered cause they have too many options.

Grabbed 10 today though... good luck to her and CNS.

Great stuff! I ended up with 8? When this passes I’ll go on her site and buy some stuff at regular price as well.

Has orders arrived for anyone? A couple of mine were out of stock and she emailed me to ask for my substitutions so my order didn't ship till 4/9. Figured I should have seen it by now.

Hate when I don't get tracking.

I am about to dispute the purchase with PayPal. I made the purchase when Sofie posted the original message and I have yet to receive them. I love the company but we are going on 60 days.

Thanks for the reply. I haven't given up yet just thought maybe it had got lost in transit. Will probably check in with her shortly.

I have purchased from Cheapest NATO Straps for a couple of years with no problems. I recently placed a large order (33 straps) and was also worried because it was very slow to arrive. After almost 60 days it showed up in my mailbox. I'm guessing the effects of Covid-19 are playing havoc with the cheaper forms of international shipping.

I have never purchased from them before but I was more than happy to help out their business and ordered 6 straps for the collection. Good Luck and best wishes to Cheapest NATO Straps

Some coming in and will do some new orders. It just takes a while so ... .

I ordered from Barton straps and they took about a full month to arrive. I expect others having the same issues.

Back
Top Bottom