Wednesday - March -25th - OTWT

Every time I am feeling good about my watch game I see a watch like this and I'm blown to the back of the line....and happy to be there. This one could be my favorite of your stable. Kick arse strap!!!!!!!!

49695969601_ee3c012483_z.jpg
49696275932_c07b06ff82_z.jpg

Untitled by Gavin Gear, on Flickr
Untitled by Gavin Gear, on Flickr

Who would of thunk a sterile bezel would look so good! You're killin' 'em with bad assness rafy :up:

Wow! THAT is some amazing styling, especially that bracelet! Who KNEW that a sun-glasses company could come up with a marvel like THIS one! So, again, I say WOW!! If you have the time, I'd love to see some sort of write-up (+more pix) on this timepiece...this inquiring mind would like to know more.
; )

Man o MANISCHEWTIZ, Steve! This one has been on my LAL (Lusted After List) for the last 8-10 years, ever since this beautiful jade dial sold out on the first or second offering on ShopNBC, all those years ago. (I bought the sandstone dial version, but had to return it as the movement jammed up and the bracelet literally fell apart not long after I strapped it on...) I can see why this one sold out as quick as it did! ENJOY that one, mon ami!!

Thx Brotha. I’m using my iPad to upload these photos and for the life of me can’t get it to blow up or sit right side up. ??‍♂️

Back
Top Bottom