Brass Knuckle Buckle Mod.........

Brass Knuckle Buckle Mod.........

• Total voters

sota0003

Tyme Master
Founding Member
Well I ordered 2 of these in SS. One for Vlad and one for the New Ideapixel build which appears to be on hold in Cincinnati so who knows what is about to happen with that...ugh. Well I think the language barrierhad an effect and he sent me 2 BRASS bk buckles. I got with the guy and he is sending me 2 asap in SS. I figured I'd just sell these until I had an idea. Throw it on the Piotr???? The lug width on the Piotr is only 24mm so I thought it would look silly. As it turns out it isn't as far off as I thought it would be. I think it really punches up the look of it.....see what i did there???? Punches......brass knu......uhhh nevermind....... What say the Corona-infested WIT Nation????? I have the other 26mm brass knuckle buckle for sale if anyone is interested. Holler and we can hammer out a price that works. Thanks all:)

49678429472_b13b22bbd6_z.jpg

49678145191_f43b2c971a_z.jpg

49677613283_5803a28f2a_z.jpg

2F1116E0-15EB-4406-8215-6B441DD9D0DA by Brad Sotak, on Flickr

rumble in the doll house officer Sota...nice custom extrapolation on the hobby and interesting metallurgical musing

Love the knuckle-buckle, you find some of the best stuff Bro'
Funny story ... My son had a belt buckle of the same design (waaaay too small to be used as an actual weapon, but still violates homeland security's zero tolerance weapons policy) and when leaving on a trip for work he was stopped at the airport by my sister, his aunt, who is a TSA agent and not allowed to board!!! Luckily his aunt was able to remove the buckle, take it to a FedEx kiosk in the airport and have it express shipped to his destination. He still hasn't lived down the embarrassment of having to travel cross country holding up his jeans with his hand!
:chuck:

I remember you saying that once before. I makes me wonder if I’ll ever be able to travel with this thing or if ridiculousness will overpower common sense

Works in every way on the watch. Fits the case profile, the color of the strap it's a perfect match since the watch is way out there to start. Curious is the buckle comfortable or does it rub the back of the wrist. If not it is perfect.

Not sure just yet. Just got it late last night and snapped a few quick pictures before bed. I might try and wear it this evening to see

Just put it on. Playing Monopoly with my daughter. It’s actually extremely comfortable. It doesn’t have any hard sharp edges. Extremely extremely comfortable

Then I don't think you could match a watch and buckle better then what you did. Badass watch to the extreme. Nice work!

Definitely augments the unique powerhouse look of that watch! Comfort was my only question as well, but glad to hear it's comfy, cool!

Back
Top Bottom