Tuesday-March-17th-OTWT

Gary, I can see the Saint Pat's image but no watch pics!?

Gary, I can see the Saint Pat's image but no watch pics!?

Gregg, I sent you a PM. Firefox no longer shows images hosted on Fototime. kmot & I use this host, and that's why you can't see our pics. I had the same problem. I am now using Chrome for WiT, and have no problem. You'll have to use another browser to see all pics.

I have 2 browsers - Chrome for WiT, Firefox for everything else. Never had a problem with FF, but apparently security has been bumped up with the latest update. I'm never gonna complain about having more security.

It's because fototime serves linked images unsecure, http instead of https.
It's the same reason they won't show on the Tapatalk app. Tapatalk is working on a plugin that will redirect those images through a secure server with their app. Not there yet, but it's being worked on still.

Being a postal worker I can relate we won't be not working as we are considered vital and necessary. I signed up 30 years ago to be a civil servant and that is my duty until I get ill and am forced to stay home. When things are bad it's people who have to get us through this. Be safe out there and if you do get ill hopefully you and yours will be ok. Things may get even more dangerous out there as desperate humans as especially you know are dangerous. Me I'm a little freaked as I deliver medicine, peoples checks, and toilet paper and other goods and I have no way of protecting myself from people who may become so desperate that robbing delivery people will seem like a good risk for them to take. More worried for my wife as she does the same job. . That said it's nice to feel necessary to people's lives and how appreciative most have been that people are still out their willing to do what is asked to make society function at some level.

Raffy you have great taste. And sharing this arsenal of equipment ya have is really special. Impressed with your stuff on a daily basis. I really sincerely mean this my friend ~ !!

Back
Top Bottom