?Aragon Green Hercules

jeffl

Tyme Machine
Founding Member
I'm really a big fan of the new Hercules and tritium! I saw this green and I had to have it. I can safely say I have nothing quite like it in my collection.
green2.jpggreen3.jpggreen4.jpggreen5.jpg
Thanks for looking - yep it's green!!
Jeff

Attachments

• green1.jpg
    green1.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 0
  • green1.jpg
    green1.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 0
  • green2.jpg
    green2.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 0
I approve , congrats.

hercules.jpg

I'd say it's perfect for St. Patty's Day celebrations, except those most likely will be in ones own house this year. Congrats on a cool looking sign of spring!

Oh, MAN, but I LIKE me that GREEEEEN Her-Queuells!! NO one does colors like Der Wingenheimer, especially when it comes to BLUES, PURPLES, and, especially, GREEEEN's!! And then he makes the whole package even BETTER by adding one of Seiko's "workhorse" movements, or even, on occasion, an elite offering from Miyota. All very, very, VERY good stuff, and you are to be congratulated with all possible dispatch on this superb purchase! Soooooo, having said that, please accept my sincerest CONGRATULATIONS on the occasion of your acquisition of this superlative, even way COOL Airy-gone wartch!! May you enjoy the very HECK out of it for many, many years to come, especially on St. Patrick's Day, just ONE DAY away!! Sure & begorrah, t'is a foine, foine wartch!! :wink:

Oh, MAN, but I LIKE me that GREEEEEN Her-Queuells!! NO one does colors like Der Wingenheimer, especially when it comes to BLUES, PURPLES, and, especially, GREEEEN's!! And then he makes the whole package even BETTER by adding one of Seiko's "workhorse" movements, or even, on occasion, an elite offering from Miyota. All very, very, VERY good stuff, and you are to be congratulated with all possible dispatch on this superb purchase! Soooooo, having said that, please accept my sincerest CONGRATULATIONS on the occasion of your acquisition of this superlative, even way COOL Airy-gone wartch!! May you enjoy the very HECK out of it for many, many years to come, especially on St. Patrick's Day, just ONE DAY away!! Sure & begorrah, t'is a foine, foine wartch!! :wink:

Great review - thanks.

Back
Top Bottom