Ideapixel Custom Piece Part....I forgot......

sota0003

Tyme Master
Founding Member
OK so now that Bon is out of the hospital from his car crash and back at work he was able to finish up the custom piece. He was able to fix the bezel and found the hands we originally thought would be the best. I think I do indeed like these better than the big solid ones he had on there originally. Hopefully he can fire it off today. I will post up a bunch of pics and my thoughts once it arrives. What do you guys think so far???

30D26D35-B3DE-4504-8C9A-B53944FD576B by Brad Sotak, on Flickr

A6A26D39-8D58-4A9D-ABA2-9141A6E5488F by Brad Sotak, on Flickr

080590B6-FD43-4138-90BB-FC71746B00EA by Brad Sotak, on Flickr

killer... i musta missed updates about the craftsman having valid excuses...but i did counsel lenience and glad all is well...

USUALLY I FAVOR BY DEFAULT SOLID HANDS BECAUSE THEY IMPRINT TYME ON MY EYES...but with this 1-off SEXY BEAST...methinks the skelly hands permit the BEST VIEW of a unique custom creation...congrats BRAD...u did it your way

- i think i see the 2 bezel dings fixed by insertion of ball bearings ? way kool way 2 fix a fubar imho...look like planets to me...adds a cosmic dimension...works at the 12-4 to " help " the clockwise motion ...that looks right to me...balanced and in harmony ...with the yin getting it up the yang in just the right proportion... BON must have consulted a feng shui master

-if that BON had some JOBIAN tribulations instead of luck...maybe he could get a thread on the forum to help his biz

I like it. Those hands have a little Viperfish vib going on.

ACX6mC.jpg

Well said Scotty. And I even understood everything LOL I’ve told him that I have repped his brand to all my people including my family here. I don’t know how active he is on social media but maybe if people here like what he brings to the table hit him up and give him props. I also agree with you that the Skelly hands let you see more of the engraving. I’m glad he was able to make that work

wow...probably in the FULL SWING CATALOG... & on ALIEXPRESS... have been just dipping my toe on AE after RW did a couple threads... big spreads on buying SEAGULL direct off the china site and letting seller mail direct to your house

NP Brad. I always enjoy seeing the progression of making something that has your fingerprints all over. Your creativity and enthusiasm with these project is always a welcome change of pace. Thanks for taking the time to share.

I think its friggin' awesome. The hands look great. Cant wait until you have it in your hands and can give us a full review. CONGRATS!

He siad he had to find the spring bars so he will have to ship Monday. The spring bars are thick like screws...not like the ones we normally see. They are on Vlad too. Really beefy and robust. I hope the Kung Flu does not mess up shipping. He is doing DHL like last time so hopefully that's smooth.

Back
Top Bottom