??Prayers please

Prayers for your mother as well as your entire family. These are tough times on everyone in the family. Lean on each other for strength. I hope and pray for you all.

I'm so sorry you and your family are going through this. You are in my thoughts and I wish you only the best.

Thoughts and prayers to your Mom and you and family for full recovery!

Thank you all. This morning, they were telling us to consider a tracheostomy and a permanent feeding tube.
Well, she must have heard it, got scared and friggin woke up! She still has right paralysis but she is trying to talk and wants to go home. She still has plenty of blood and edema of her brain. So there's even more hope for improvement. I think the big guy upstairs listened to us all, and the good karma from our group helped.
:thumb:
I forgot. She was breathing on her own, so the took out the breathing tube yesterday morning [saying it may need to go back in, blah, blah, blah]. Never underestimate a tough Sicilian woman.

Last edited:
Again, thank you all. I wasn't postying for sympathy, but really believe in the power of prayer, well wishes, Karma, etc... AND I knew where to find it...with this wonderful group of people. If I ever hit the MegaMillions, I'm buying you all a Rollie! [used, from WatchBox:grin:]

Very sorry to hear this news about your mom Bill sending prayers and postive thoughts your way.:pray:

Fabulous news, Bill! Prayers going up every day!

Continued prayers for all of you. So glad there has been improvement. I also know something about the tough Sicilian spirit. There is an undeniable spark there.

Back
Top Bottom