Deep Blue on deck

bignoize

Tyme Master Jr.
Founding Member
i love these, in fact these guys have replaced my invicta lines, I do however still love the russain diver the subaquas kudos to those guys.
but back to DEEP BLUE. In today is the full lume orange.
For some reason blue seemed to be more popular. But if ya over looked the orange. well in any case.. to each his own
This one is mine...I am ditiching the strap from a stainless STAY TUNED
i'll get better shots later
thanks for stopping by.
49649190026_a1867b0af9_k.jpg
IMG_0667 by Big noize, on Flickr

49649190121_da9e5d4090_k.jpg
IMG_0664 by Big noize, on Flickr

49649189856_5d018b2db2_k.jpg
IMG_0670 by Big noize, on Flickr

a quick lume shot... I put this on a butter soft chocolate leather nato. the orange brown combo is sweet. i'll put up pics in the photography post

49650669037_a2451d2053_k.jpg
IMG_0678 by Big noize, on Flickr

a lume shot in the day

IMG_0373 by Big noize, on Flickr

It was indeed a NO BRAINER Deep Blue automatic 42 under 150.00

I think I saw it.. very enjoyable piece, out standing dial... wear it well an in the best of health

A VERY nice piece of Deep Blue watch flesh, my friend! Congratulations on your aquisition of one of the finest brands of diving wristwear on the market to date!! Bleu Profond started off as a small-niche, tool watch company long before all these "craft beer watch makers" (my term for all the me-too johnny-come-latelies that seem to have flooded the market over the last decade or so) came along. And ~ of course ~ it promptly came under fire from the Brigade de Snotnose "collectors" who a priori attack any watch company that moves into the TV market and earns a larger part of the total market share than it had before. Oh, and let's not forget their positively criminal behavior, making gold-plated automatic chronographs with valjooks 7750's onboard!! OH, the TRAVESTY!! And, of course, that same clown-car rhetoric continues right through to today, with DB remaining a pariah among the self-appointed arbiters of all that is horologically good and moral... And I'm GOOD with that, too, and do you want to know WHY? Because THAT means that there are THAT many MORE Deep Blue watches for those of us who have always appreciated the consistently high quality and superb operation of these truly excellent timepieces!!

I not-so-recently picked up one of DB's latest NATO-strap equipped versions of their classic take on the automatic sports diver, and I could not be happier with it, just as I know that you too will be completely impressed by this genuinely top-notch timepiece. Sooooooo, please allow me to extend my sincerest congratulations to you on this outstanding acquisition; may you enjoy the HAICH-E-DOUBLE-HOCKEY-STICKS out of it for many, many years to come, and to HECK with the aforementioned brigade of runny snot-lockers!! (And I'm very sorry for my liberal use of such highly colorful, invective-laden prose...no, really...:wink:)

Well said my friend, Thanks for the info on the start of this company. I have a lot to learn..(but then, dont we all) I have only two but they are surely well worth the wear.
and the older they get the stronger they seem to stand... they bring great color to my collection as well..These pieces are extremely well done. Please feel free to post and share any DB photos I'd love to see them all
_MG_0077 by Big noize, on Flickr
_MG_0054 by Big noize, on Flickr

Back
Top Bottom