New Watch Gecko end links.

Nicely played, my dear fellow fan of Tommy Trojan! I am also a fan of the CASIO 'Edifice' brand, so this is a particularly pleasant and positively PROPER pairing of perfect playmates for your purviewal of time...and, no, I've really NO idea what I just said there, except, of course, that I really like what you've done with that superb Edifice, as brought to you by the good folks at Casio. :think:

That's nice!!! They make a great product and have good cs too. I like their stuff. The watch is awesome as well

Thanks.... I took a few better bracelet shots this morning. I am so happy and contented with this watch combination now P1010644.JPGP1010645.JPGP1010646.JPG it stays on my wrist 24/7

SAWEEET Mod! It really looks great on a bracelet! That watch takes on a whole different look!

Looks clean. Will you be so kind as to post a link to these? Thanks in advance.

Thanks ! I need a few sets. 22mm also! Nice!

Beware BD not all curved end links are the same. Just the fact they are 22mm is not the best/only indicator the may fit correctly! I've learned the hard way in a few instances!

14e872c8-f274-4547-acda-470a1ea24809_zpsvp6wu2js.jpg

They do also have watch specific endlinks for several Seiko model. Also since these are not solid they do have some adaptability by bending the tabs.

Back
Top Bottom