Sunday delivery! Another FRYE

johnro6659

Tyme Machine
Saw this on Sierra Trading Post clearance page $49.99 I had a 10 dollar rewards from TJ Maxx plus they gave me a 10% off code because of an issue I had with a previous order. So I got about $15.00 off the price.

I really like the brand and as far as I know Frye does not offer watches anymore at their stores. I actually checked on Friday while I was roaming around Boston and the Back bay. Spent a whole hour at the Richard Mille store! The guys that work there are great! There is a Frye Store a few blocks up from there so I popped in to browse and the sales person I asked never even knew they had watches under the Frye brand. LOL

This watch Frye Round Hydraulic Dial is a chunky heavy watch. 46mm, a lot of Stainless Steel. The strap is not held in with spring bars there are no lugs it's held in by screws sandwiched in the case itself. Of course the leather is really nice.

This is easier " this watch features a round stainless steel case, Sapphire crystal with anti-reflective coating, cream hydraulic dial featuring outer burst pattern and vintage scratched guilloche texture with numeral hour markers, sub dials & cut-out date window, quartz chronograph movement and saddle genuine Frye leather strap featuring stud details."

Untitled-7.jpg

Untitled-8.jpgUntitled-7.jpgUntitled-6.jpgUntitled-8.jpgUntitled-3.jpgUntitled-1.jpgUntitled-4.jpgUntitled-2.jpgUntitled-5.jpg

Last edited:
Looks good and agree with Brad that looks like the nicest Frye you've shown, and the price was right. That strap looks great, but I would expect that from Frye.

Love this watch and this morning the wind blew my storm door against my arm and bent the dam stem! Didn't notice until I tried to set the date just now. Still works etc but very hard to do the date, time is no problem. I am not going to try and fix it myself going to bring it to a repair shop this week. So disappointed.
,not the first time I had a door bust a watch but still sucks when it happens!

Back
Top Bottom