Hello from Dexter, NY

Welcome to Our Forum!:jump:

...& Thanx! For Joining!:shake:

merrynewyear1_zps7pxa8nv1.jpg

Welcome!! Thanks for joining and be prepared to get more than just your toes wet here.
Enjoy! :shake:

Greetings, and salutations! Welcome Aboard!:shake: It's great to have you with us. Come on in, and enjoy the company of a lot of fine folks who love watches. I hope you have a wonderful time here.:dance2:ENJOY, my friend!:hat:

It's a wonderful world, the watch world, and no better place to enjoy it, than this wonderful place. Thanks for joining! WELCOME!

Any particular direction of watchery in which you plan to dip?

Wow...I just wanted to tell you that I'm a HUGE fan of your famous grand prix-driving brother, Speed...he's, well, he's just the BEST, even better than that so-called "mysterious" Racer-X fellow...and, seriously, how dumb do they think we ARE? Any IDIOT knows that Racer-X is the elusive female driver, whose name is actually "Racer Double-X," an allusion to her chromosomal status. Of course, her boyfriend, Racer-XY, doesn't have a lot to say about any of this, but I suspect that it was he and Colonel Mustard who murdered somebody-or-other in the Library (or "Li-berry," for those of you from Rio Lindo) at the main estate building...but I digress.

WELCOME to WIT, THE friendliest, most-knowledgeable watch website on the interwebz. And that's no exaggeration, lemme' tell you! Trust me! I originally came from a couple of sites where rudeness, personal attacks and attempts to smear the reputation of certain selected members were the norms. And WHY? Well, in MY case, I expressed certain unpopular opines about certain really unpopular watch brands there, and I also stood up for myself when I came under the resultant attack(s). Ultimately, I was accused of lying about my military background (26-year USN aviator), and banned as an unrepeantant miscreant and faker of completely fake fakeness. Seriously! And THAT's why I'm so very pleased to be a member in good standing here at WIT, where mutual respect between collectors, respect for the brands we collect and respect for each others' privacy are key principles of operation. There is no name-calling or pre-judging cynicism here, and because this is so, I like to think of WIT as a "safe, well-lighted place" in which to share this ~ hobby? compulsion? disease? :wink: ~ we all have in common, all without childish rancor, petty jealousy and out-and-out mental illness!

Sooooooo, after all of that bit of explanation, I hope you will feel free (and comfortable enough!) to jump in, post a few pix, and just enjoy this Happy Horological Haven for all it's worth; unlike our less-refined neighbors, we are always glad to see new members show up and start posting forthwith...or was that Fort WORTH? Hmmmm...I guess that's only funny if you're from Texas... At any rate, please allow me again to extend to you a laurel, and hearty handshake, in honor of your new membership here. WELCOME!!!

:dance2:

Back
Top Bottom