NAVALE LE 2020 available in the H2O store only in fixed configurations by the end of Saturday 07/25/20

roadwarrior

Grand Tyme Master
Founding Member
dials_1000.jpg

Excl. Tax: EUR 399.00 Incl. Tax: EUR 474.81 (starting prices for base model)

https://www.h2o-watch.com/h2o-uhren/...tion-2020.html

Qty:
ADD TO CART

399 Euro equals
434.14 United States Dollar
Feb 26, 9:56 PM UTC · Disclaimer

Details

H2O has a guiding principle: Customization is Everything!

Exactly this we would like to offer you as well for the H2O NAVALE LIMITED EDITION 2020 design, which was joint developed together with the H2O Watch Addicts Anonymous Admin team and the final design was voted by the members of the H2O Watch Addicts Anonymous Facebook group.

The following 192 individual configurations are possible inside our visual configurator:

1. H2O NAVALE on Leather or Bracelet
Whether you choose to get the H2O NAVALE LIMITED EDITION 2020 on leather or bracelet it will always look great! :)

2. Dial: 2 colors with sunburst brushing and with or without date window
- Black dial with sunburst brushing without date window
- Black dial with sunburst brushing and date window
- Blue dial with sunburst brushing without date window
- Blue dial with sunburst brushing and date window

3. Bezels: 4 Styles
- Solid stainless steel bezel
- Stainless steel bezel with 15sec stainless steel inlay
- Stainless steel bezel with black, 15sec dive style ceramic inlay WITHOUT Super-LumiNova BGW9 (Stealth version)
- Stainless steel bezel with black, 15sec dive style ceramic inlay WITH Super-LumiNova BGW9

4. Handsets: 6 Styles

Expected timeframe:

27th of February 2020:_____________Opening of the Pre-Order
31st of March:____________________Closing of the Pre-Order or as soon as the limit of 200x reservations has been met
END JUNE/BEG JULY 2020:________Delivery of the H2O NAVALE LIMITED EDITION

IMPORTANT: The pre-order is closing latest 31.03.2020 OR as soon as the reserved pre-order QTY is exceeding 200x watches!

DETAILED EXPLANATIONS:

1. Dials:
The new dial design of the H2O NAVALE LIMITED EDITION is available in two colors (black or blue) and with or without the date window. On the dial there is an orange print " LIMITED EDITION 2020" indicating this special version of the H2O NAVALE.

dials_750.jpg

2. Bezels:
We have focussed the case design on a minimal height and in order to achieve this we will use ceramic inlays. The ceramic inlays are high polished and dark black. The ceramic material is very reliable and resistant against pressure and hits. Also available is a solid stainless steel bezel and a 15sec stainless steel inlay. In result we are offering four different bezel styles.

3. Sapphire crystal case back and Sapphire Front Crystal:
We have improved the last weeks and months the design of the sapphire display case back to achieve a total height of just 13mm.

The 1mm slightly domed sapphire front crystal will have a colorless AR coating from the inside. The colorless AR coating will prevent that the dial colors are changing when you look through the crystal to the dial.

seitenprofil1.jpg
caseback.jpg

4. Optional Stainless Steel bracelet:
The optional stainless steel bracelet with taper down from 22mm width between the lugs to 20mm at the clasp. The bracelet clasp will have a micro-adjustment function. In case the optional stainless steel bracelet will be chosen, then the leather strap is always included as well.

bracelet.jpg

5. CROWNS:
The H2O NAVALE is a watch design with two turnable bezels. Both the inner and outer bezel could be turned. The inner turnable bezel has a 12-hour GMT engraving which makes this watch case design very versatile. Both crowns have a diameter of 7mm.

seitenprofil.jpg

6. Super-LumiNova BGW9:
We will use SWISS Super-LumiNova BGW9 for the dials, handsets and inlays.This SL is white during the day, but in the night it´s glowing bluish. We are using thick SL application for a strong glowing watch.

7. Technical Specifications:
SPECIFICATIONS
CASE MATERIAL:Stainless Steel 316L
CASE BACK:Display case back / Stainless Steel 316L
CASE DIAMETER:42.00mm
CASE HEIGHT:13.00mm with double domed sapphire crystal
CASE LENGTH:51.00mm
LUG WIDTH:22mm
WATER RESISTANCE:500M/50bar
BEZEL:4 Styles
CROWN:7mm screw down crowns
DIAL:Two colors with sunburst brushing and with or without date window at 04:30 position / Super-LumiNova BG W9
HANDSET:Six handsets / Super-LumiNova BG W9
MOVEMENT:Miyota 9015
STANDARD PACKAGE:Handmade, 3.50mm thick, black leather strap with black stitching
Spring bar tool
Security case with vent
Warranty card
OPTIONALES ZUBEHÖR:22/20mm Stainless Steel bracelet with micro-adjustment clasp/ incl. 2 screw driver

Last edited:
I really like this one. And I'm a sucker for dive watches that don't look too much like Sub-Mariners. Unfortunately (or maybe fortunately) I'm in the NBZ having committed my next watch to be a more luxury model.

As part of the H2O watch group on facebook I've been following this and voted all along on the specifics. Dial was not the one I voted for. However it is cool that it is unlike any other H2O watch face out there. Has a little bit of an Omega Planet Ocean feel with the colored arabic numerals under the applied markers.

I have to wait and see how some money moves around on other things but if I end up in on this it will likely be black dial, just not sure on bezel choice. The Navale case despite being a little smaller than I normally like has impressed me when I've seen others post theirs and the bracelet despite being an oyster style has just enough going on to make it stand out and be really bold. Bracelet plus ceramic bezel does add 200 euros to the price.

I've been waiting two months for a solution on my H20 Kalmar 2 8000m I picked up in December. After a month and a half, CH contacts me and said I have two options. Send it back on my dime to have the hands switched or he will send the hands to me. I told him to just send the hands and I'll figure something out from there. I waited the first time when he was "out of the office". I have tried to find out if the correct hand set has been shipped yet. The response says out of the office again until 02/27/20.

^ I really like the clean edge on the bezel.... But I like the look of the stealth ceramic too.

Anyway roadwarrior Mike sorry to hear about the hand issue. Sending you the new hands is an alright solution but frankly he should pay for shipping and replacement.

My apologies, Mike. I thought this was already addressed and solved.

I have made a package for you including the 4 lug screws for the K2 and the chrom/orange handset for the K2.
Additionally I have added a black 30/24mm leather as a small gift into the package.

Have a great day!
Clemens

H2O / HELBERG NEWSLETTER 03.2020
H2O NAVALE LIMITED EDITION 2020
H2O NAVALE LIMITED EDITION 2020
STARTING AT JUST 399 EURO!
mail
Hello H2O / HELBERG friends!

H2O Watch has joined forces with a group of their most dedicated fans, the members of the H2O Watch Addicts Anonymous FACEBOOK group - who have helped H2O to create a revised edition of the H2O Navale watch that was originally created for the German Uhrforum forum in 2019.
Please see our turntable animation of the H2O NAVALE LIMITED EDITION 2020 here:
https://youtu.be/FubRGfPDLcM

mail

The H2O Navale belongs to that rare category of diver’s watches that possess both internal and external timing bezels allowing you to simultaneously time two events such as your elapsed dive or mission time as well as keeping track of a 2nd time-zone.

mail

This is why the Navale’s external unidirectional rotational bezel can be configured with a dive-time scale while its inner rotating bezel has been duly engraved with a 12-Hour GMT scale.

mail

One of the Navale 2020’s key design points beyond its dual inner and external timing bezels as well as its twin screwed-down crowns that can be found on its right lateral flanks; is its sleek profile which measures just 13mm high.

mail

While the H2O NAVALELIMITED EDITION 2020 watch’s design was signed off by the H2O Watch AA members, it works off of H2O Watch’s guiding principle that “Customization is Everything” and so offers up to 192 individual configurations through the H2O Watch online visual configurator.
AND NOW THE BEST:

Pricing for the H2O Watch Navale 2020 Limited Edition starts from just 399 Euro!

Follow the link HERE for further info. plus full spec. and ordering details.

I wish you a great March 2020 and all the best to you!

Many greetings
Clemens

Back
Top Bottom