Big?finale tonight 3/1 on the ?!

leelovesbug

Tyme Warper
Staff member
Warper
Deals Master
Founding Member
18222128_2064231260471203_2777437615916821492_n.jpg

Big finale tonight 3/1 on the boat...We have 3 choices in the Chaos (1) Diamonds (2) Meteorite (3) Mother of Pearl...all featuring the Swiss Made Ronda Mecano R150 Automatic...the Chaos begins at 8p East - 5p West only on ShopHQ

89015059_2765442987016690_1507718792900247552_o.jpg

Some "High Powered Bling" being rolled out!:dance2:Thanks Lee.:hat:

Too much jewelry and less watches than previous years I think.

Just got a text message from my buddy who read on social media that these are going to be a "once ever" price. So I guess that means they can still do a once only later?:dizzy:

WTH is a "Once Evvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvver"?

No idea if it's the same thing or not, LOL. You can ask Brad to ask our ex Invicta mascot. He is featured in the photo.
not going to lie, I think the diamond chaos is probably my favorite diamond watch Ever. I'm not a diamond guy but this one has a pretty masculine presence and just diamonds on the dial so for my taste it's pretty cool. So is the meteorite, although I definitely think it should be brushed especially when it's debuting alongside a high polished mother of pearl and a high polished diamond.
and I love to know what designer decided not to do a silver tone Black mother-of-pearl Version :nono:

and not that I'm about to try and make sense of evine and Invicta pricing, but am I the only one that thinks the MSRP of the diamond is a bit too close to the MSRP of the meteorite which has been shown to no longer be nearly as elusive as originally advertised?

I think the diamond MSRP vs. the other variants is about dead on TBH. I've always detected a pattern when it comes to Invicta and diamonds--- and that is that all other things being equal.....each carat of TCW in diamonds added increases a given watch price 30%. So 1 carat add 30%, 1.5 carats at 45%. Well the meteorite is $388 so 45% on top of that is.....$563. The diamond is $588 so...that's about right. One could certainly argue the meteorite should be perhaps LESS but....who the heck knows. The pricing isn't THAT out of whack to my eye.

Back
Top Bottom