?Pre-Cruise Collector's Event!

leelovesbug

Tyme Warper
Staff member
Warper
Deals Master
Founding Member
16681518_1024216621055310_3667303420706773498_n.png

Invicta Stores will be hosting a Pre-Cruise Collector's Event in our Miami Flagship location tomorrow! This event will be from 12pm to 4pm and is hosted by our very own, Invicta Luke! There will be live entertainment, refreshments, watch raffles and much more! Bring your best timepieces and enjoy interacting with your fellow Invicta Collectors.

88094862_1924988114311485_1552699276721651712_o.jpg

I'm sure they will have a great cruise and has been busy buying Invicta's, so cool!

Looks like they missed a spot and didn't plate the second cable in the second center link? I'm sure Bob will say he likes it better that way.

Thanks goes to Lee for letting me dump this on his post and letting it ride. I know that former members that choose to leave are not the most popular of

subjects.:thumb:

Was wondering the same thing myself. Wonder if Bob is on the cruise and/or made an appearance on camera this time.

Also kidna curious how many cancelled due to coronavirus concerns. On the camera shots though, it looks like the ship is pretty darn crowded.

Joe C.

:banghead: Eyal should stop thinking. When he says he "thinks" Ronda makes only 5000 units for the world when it comes to the R150. (around the three minute mark) I understand he wants to believe they have some exclusivity and is on TV to sell watches, but truth and real facts do matter to some people.

https://www.alibaba.com/product-deta...627651343.html

Spring Date 3 hands 25pcs Jewels

FOB Reference Price:Get Latest Price
$80.00 - $150.00 / Piece | 100 Piece/Pieces (Min. Order)

This was the first year that I didn't watch any of the Invicta Cruise shows on TV. I don't know why...just didn't have the urge to tune in. :dunno:

I probably watched more hours of the Cruise Event than anyone else here on the forum just to keep up with deals & prices & special offers.:dizzy:

:hurry:It was a grueling task but somebody had to do it. :lol:

:time:.. I posted my observations in various threads but my general takeaway was:

Too many Jewelry offerings either by Invicta or JT.:banghead:
There were quite a few block shows devoted to jewelry that I did't much care for nor do I think it was worth the time keeping up wit it for anyone on our forum.:dunno:
Thanx Eyal but I think the Britto events were overkill.:bored:
Some of those plastic Disney toys looked really cheap IMO. (Sorry if you liked them)

Another event that I didn't care for and judging from comments in some of my threads here, the Graffiti event was... more overkill.:oops:
Lastly I was sort of confused why the pre-Florida Event had already let most of the new models 'outta the bag' B4 the cruise only to have them be repeated again and again and again on the ship shows. My wife even said you'e seen this all B4! She was right.:foot:

1 new watch presented on the last night, which was probably the best night, call it CHAOS night, was the Automatic Hydromax.
A lot of our forum members have been asking about an Auto variation since the Hydro came on the scene years ago.
Unfortunately I think it was the wrong time to introduce it after the CHAOS Event.

It was Hard to follow anything after that!??
The wife also commented that they must have had some really good deals going on elsewhere on the ship that we're not seeing...:think:

I'm actually surprised how much she does like to watch the Invicta shows wit me.
She's a keeper LOL!

Back
Top Bottom