3 High-End Chronographs That Are Cheaper Than You Think

roadwarrior

Grand Tyme Master
Founding Member
Gone are when the average salary could buy the average luxury watch

Mar 6, 2020

AATXAJw7O0krOICNE7XlafZolxvO5fpd0c4g3negqg=s48-c-k-c0xffffffff-no-rj-mo

Watchfinder & Co. presents:

The average price for a luxury watch these days is around £5,000, a number that has been steadily climbing over the years and one that doesn’t seem to quite represent the value that it used to. Gone are the days when the average salary could buy a person the average luxury watch—let alone something truly high-end. But all is not lost, because there are still some secrets that not everyone knows; with that being said, here are three high-end chronographs that are cheaper than you think.

Featured Watches:
Jaeger-LeCoultre Master Compressor Chronograph 1758470
Zenith Chronomaster El Primero 03.2040.400/69.C494
Breguet Type XXI Flyback 3810ST/92/9ZU

Three very impressive pieces, to be sure!:dance2:Thanks Mike.:hat:

Love the watches and love the brands but I don’t know that these necessarily say “affordable“ for our group. Maybe I’m wrong but I think you guys know what I mean. Having said all that I truly respect and appreciate those horology houses

Love the watches and love the brands but I don’t know that these necessarily say “affordable“ for our group. Maybe I’m wrong but I think you guys know what I mean. Having said all that I truly respect and appreciate those horology houses

That's kind of amusing when I think of what the average watch here cost for many members. These watches add up to the same amount of money spent on a lot of affordable brands. Like anything worthwhile, patience pays off by socking away the cash.

Those watches are amazing but not the sort most folks here will ever own let alone see in the wild. (myself included) Ain't the internet great?

Without the internet this place would not exist and I would have a bigger bank account and a lot less watches, so yeah it is great at one aspect and bad in another.

cool video and I have to agree on those watches being special esp the el premiero. He must be quoting used prices cause they all start higher than $6k new. (roughly 5000lbs)

Back
Top Bottom