gman66

Tyme Master Jr.
Founding Member

Citizen Eco-Drive 300m Diver

medium800.jpg

medium800.jpg

medium800.jpg

medium800.jpg

V-V-V-VERY NICE, Michael!! This is one of those Akulas that I've wanted since its introduction a few years after the rubber- and leather-strapped iterations...and they made it an AUTOMATIC, too! Dang it to H--E-Double-Hockey-Sticks, ME LIKEY!!

This is one of those days when I want some yellow CF dial, courtesy of Eberle Watches, and an Emporio Armani yellow rubber strap that smells like vanilla! And, parenthetically speaking, it's been proven that mental patients are greatly agitated when regular folk enjoy the smell of a fine vanilla-scented rubber strap; psychiatrists are baffled, but then so are large tanks on railroad cars and fuel trucks... :wink:

dWrktZb.jpg

jljxMfQ.jpg

7PzwVG7.jpg

vv0EcZm.jpg

It's the front nine of your weekend, gang; make sure that opening tee shot counts!

Thanks Don! Yes, this is my budget Royal Oak, lol. True story, I was at my jeweler's last week, and he was showing me a customer's RO, the silver/blue look that I love here, and, wow, besides this one being less than one percent of the cost, I actually prefer the far bigger robust size here. Plus, this one has 200m WR. Unfortunately the customer's RO, which only sports 50m, was in for a total overhaul due to rust and water entry. Apparently the fellow took it swimming, yikes. This was definitely one of my favorite buys.

Great looking piece, cool case design. And, yuppers, love me a vanilla strap! My Edox arrived on one, my only scented strap, and geez I wanted to dunk it in my coffee or something, haha.

Back
Top Bottom