Need help picking. Help

wjmccaff

Tyme Machine
Founding Member
Hi guys- having a hard time deciding between the two. Like them both, priced about the same and I belie they both have the SW-200. Pilot is larger at 44, while the Seastrong is 42. Your thoughts?

4d14f648e94f10bb66e5de02309c6bda.jpg

Or

Alpina_al-525br4h4_n_10.jpg

I personally would take the sea strong . I have a good friend with the star timer and his crown stripped out pretty easily.

The Gray Pilot is cool, and sporty, but the Seastrong is more versatile. (jmho):hat:

Seastrong is the better looking to me.

that's the thing... the SEASTRONG brown dial/rose plating is eye candy...but if your wardrobe palette is grey/black and you have a big wrist... feed the beast... you know how quirky this habit is...it's very personal... listen to the voices ,,,good hunt...and imho heed the stripper's tale of BELLA DINO's buddy

i have noticed killer liquidations on NOS ALPINA

p.s. not a 2 crown fanboy...inner rotating bezel not a complication I want to own...and 2 crowns... " the better to strip u with sez the watch witch "

and...I do like ARABICS over stick markers... with arabics i get less disoriented... hate getting the wrong tyme off a stick

p.p.s. white date poking out brown sun looks kinda goofy imho " hey ! look at me ! " competes for attention with white hands...distracts me

I do. Not a goldtone or rosetone fan so much although it's a great looking dial and watch. I've been on a pilot watch kick lately so I'm partial to that look currently. Don't think you could make a bad choice between the two although Bella Dino mentioning a stripped crown is concerning. I've been eyeballing that same starttimer in a variety of combo's myself.

If it was me I would add the color that might be missing from my collection. Either one is a winner.

Back
Top Bottom