HOW Many Invicta Watches Do You Have?

Back in 2012 I had 20 or so now I have 1. Haven't worn it in about 4 years. I lost interest in Invicta after seeing my San V Gmt so called limited edition on the Sunday run for about 350 dollars it made me wonder what do these watches really cost to make . Especially when I registered mine on the old Invicta web site and the retail value was 4900 dollars yea right . I moved on to micro brands and haven't looked back. I was naive back then but not anymore.
a2dee66cdcae8c519c10e760a1407275.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

I have 1 in my rotation. I have gotten away from Invicta. I do still buy them to flip, but that is about it anymore.

17 presently (most ever at one time was 30ish) but in the process of selling probably around 12 or 13 of those and folding the funds into a couple more grail pieces. Goal I think is to have 6 or 7 with 4 or 5 being higher end grail level pieces. Downsizing urges seems to be driven mainly by an increasingly strong want to simplify things as I approached (and now crossed) the 40 year line and the fact I work full time permanent from home now and when I do go out I find myself wanting to maximize wrist time and always reach for the same few more upper end pieces. Even then I find myself at times not even bothering with a watch; spent 5 days in Yosemite Valley around Valentine's and I took 3 watches (couple years ago I'd have taken 7 or 8) but my "beater" first gen combat Sea Spider is all I wore.

i will say this though--- Invicta is all I'll ever wear when I do wear a watch. I've tried other brands and it's simply not there- whatever it is in size (nothing under 50mm- but I AM 6 foot 5 and 235 so there's some logic there) and design that speaks to me....Invicta has nailed it for me.

Eight, if I remember correctly. Down from 58. I won't rule out buying another but it'll have to be impressive. My impressive, not BiGI gaudy impressive.

Hum that's good question not sure, a lot .:hmm: For awhile now I've been buying mostly other brands. As for me most Invicta's are pretty much the same with a little twist or just not feeling them as much.

Having said that in the past two days I picked up these 2

s-l1600.jpg

673-634_00_swatch

mixed metal brown bezel military tyme space rock jubilee $199. -- jealous

Have owned over 80 Invictas since I started collecting in 2006. Currently have 5. I have 1 up for sale on eBay and am thinking about selling 2 more. It seems the average size is now about 52mm which is too big for my tastes and if on a bracelet too heavy. I like the style of the SAN III...too bad they didn't have a 45mm version...

I plan on keeping
Pro Diver Black dialIN 24760
Grand Diver Yellow DialIN 3048

The two I’m left with.
49609871797_15c2c7bfcd_b.jpg

The SAS is not the large one, I can’t remember if it’s 42 or 44mm. I wanted to change it to an automatic, but never got around to it.
The skeleton was purchased around 2000, it is my first Invicta and was before they blew up big.

Back
Top Bottom