☄️45Mm PD "Soda" Auto Meteorite Dial Bracelet Supercharged Deal: $199

A very nice bargain to be sure!:happy:Thanks Lee.:hat:

I have to say this is one of the better deals I've seen Invicta come up with in some time. Yes, the bezel isn't ideal, but for $200 you're not going to get meteorite with a Swiss GMT movement. I decided to try the brown/black. The patterns on the dial looked pretty striking. We'll see when it arrives...This is my first Invicta purchase in over two years.

Agreed. Not perfect, but I think a pretty good deal all things considered.

Congratulations on your purchase!

Joe C.

I have to say this is a handsome watch... Glad to see that it's an auto and the jubilee bracelet is a bonus.

weighing in on the price of tea in china... yeah it's debris from the outer atmosphere falls to earth if not incinerated...looks like dirt but cleans up nice...translation...

i think this is a real nice watch... good way to bust space rock cherry ...luckily for me TWSS it's kinda big...

-as for GMT on a 12 hour I can do that conversion pretty easy...i like having military time on the soda bezel...( so I respectfully disagree with FEARLESS & ACE )

-jubilee is nice...remidns me of an expensive watch I had that I wore as a watch collection beat the crap out of it punished the polly bezel and sold for more than I paid... and wish I had kept it because that co is one of the few that has very high prices and restricted supply and arguably the best generic re-sale value across many models

-my fantasy pick mixed-metal BROWN BEZEL is BEARALPHS reality...very classy/dressy/impressive... and I aint never seen a slice of space rock polished and in person...would like to form my own opinion

FURTHERMORE AND IN CONCLUSION it is easily " converted " to GMT or second tyme zone by merely advancing the bezel the appropriate hours of 2nd tyme zone...that is assuming the user's OCD permits off center bezel rotation ( most wits I'm guessing could not handle the cacophony of voices caused by off the 12 bezel )

gr8 pick...mixed metal hot pantones...luv the MIL-TYME BEZEL... looks on the dressy side of dress /sport...MIL-TYME bezel much dressier imho than 1 hour elapsed tyme diver bezel... fooled around trying to buy...luckily i was too stupid to get my password etc.

jealous...killer buy...from 3 feet away... peeps gonna ask... " hey wait , is that a real ----- ? " 199...killer... shipping more $$$ but it's ok another 1%

LASTLY MEDITATIONS ON ENGINE CHOICES...prefer this MIYOTA WORK HORSE at this price... pass on the GMT and functionality- mis-alignment issues/repair inherent with that more complicated movement and the concomitant higher price point... the owes horse 3 hand killer price way to have gone IMHO... hearing the siren's song...

MIXED METAL old is new and mixed metal AU hot this year in alliterations especially on divers...divers have been done in more positions than the kama sutra... mixed metal brings the sizzle ...old is the new shizzle

Scantor Steve has one he bought awhile ago & just got the price adjustment.
bearralph bought one (see above) just recently when the price dropped, we'll see how he likes it soon....

i felt something stirring down below... lucky it was too hard to navigate the site... dodged 6 VPs...the mixed-metal was hot to me...dress space rock military tyme bezel

Back
Top Bottom