37mm case/46.9mm L2L/10.8mm height/18mm lugs

Feb 21, 2020

AGF-l7-7AFOMggfSupSbjE0hkGTlGCFxTbmf8_bhNA=s48-c-k-c0xffffffff-no-rj-mo

WatchGecko

The Stowa Partitio Grey Limited

slider_1.jpg

WRITTEN ARTICLE https://www.watchgecko.com/the-stowa-partitio-review/

The Stowa Partitio Grey Limited - What it does

Don’t be convinced by the Partitio 's modern look, the original design the Partitio takes heavy influence from can be seen on models dating back to the 1930s, proving that the art of simplicity is also timeless.

Coming in at 37mm wide, with a thickness of 10.8mm and a lug to lug measurement of right around 46mm the Stowa is on the smaller side of watchmaking. It’s worth taking particular note of the lug and case design of the watch as well. The case keeps things simple and goes for a clean round traditional design with the rounded bezel being the only distinguishing feature. The lugs, however, are very long and prominent. The lug to case ratio means the Partitio's small footprint only feel smaller when on the wrist.

Case

Diameter:

37,00mmHeight:

10,80 mm with domed sapphire glas - automatic 9,80 mm with domed sapphire glas - hand-windedStrap width:

18,00mmLug-to-Lug size:

46,90mmWaterproof:

up to 5ATM Weight:

62 gr. (leather strap), about 110 gr. (metal bracelet)Materiality

Case:

Stainless steel, solid case backDial:

black matt, white printed, Superluminova C3Hands:

polished, nickel-plated with Superluminova C3Movement

Caliber:

ETA 2824-2Mechanism:

mechanical, automaticSpecific features:

screwed case back

partitio_grey_limited-stowa-2600.jpg

1567446152-7010-gross.jpg
Partitio_weis_roterzeiger_2600_emotion.jpeg

I could easily find room for one of these in the watch box. Thanks, Mike!

got a woody for STOWA PARTITO...black gives me high viz...grey is pretty for eye candy but I need to paint it black on my saddle

" partito " means LATIN divided into parts... CLASSICAL MUSIC gr8 composers compose " partitas "...see surfing thousands of hours on a watch forum is not just throwing tyme into a void...LOL

-my fantasy version has the " massive " solid case back & meck engine black dial red second hand... black a lot less $$$ than grey limited edition

even though the case is "only" 37mm pretty long at the lug @ 47mmL2L...got some presence

Very clean, smooth, and versatile.:dance2:Thanks Mike.:hat:

Back
Top Bottom