How do you return a watch to deep blue?

sallison1189

Tyme Watcher
I received a watch last week and just doesn’t suit my taste in person. I went to their web site to look for the return area and could not find any mention of returns anywhere. I emailed on Thursday and called today only to get their vm and no email. I understand the holiday but wanted to see if I was missing something obvious that anyone could help with.
thanks!

RETURN POLICY:
Returns will be accepted on brand new, never worn or sized watches within 7 days of purchase. All Returns are subject to a 10% restocking fee ; Shipping fees are non-refundable.
In the event of a free/discounted shipping promo, the refund amount will be your purchase price,
less the shipping method provided( see rates above). No Free shipping on Helmets or Carry cases

Refused packages are subject to a 25% restocking fee. No exceptions.

PLEASE NOTE: If issued, there is a $20 fee (deducted from your refund, besides the restocking fee) for all pre-paid shipping labels.
Please Save your original receipt of purchase
Thank you.

https://www.deepbluewatches.com/shipping.html

Thanks...still doesn’t tell you how to return it or what the process is, just the policy. They have always been great to deal with in the past so I don’t anticipate an issue.

I usually spoke to Sam or Eli when I had a return. I shipped it back UPS or USPS and they knew it was coming back. That was several years ago and they were always helpful. They even swapped out a bad one from ShopNBC for me and another I received from Jomashop that had chips in the bezel. I can't speak to more recent returns in the last few years. The last two that arrived with issues were sent back in 2017 by me. Below doesn't tell much more. I would just keep trying with emails and calls. They are also responsive when they have the pop-up chat with question and customer service questions box during the day business hours.

Contact

SALES: Telephone 718-484-7717 M- Th 10 am - 5pm Fri 10am -1pm EST

For Sales/ Order tracking and delivery status [email protected]

IMPORTANT

Parts/Service Request Please follow this link :

CLICK HERE FOR PARTS/SERVICE REQUEST

REPAIRS: To Request Help with a Watch that needs repair or to check on the status of your repair:

PLEASE EMAIL [email][email protected][/EMAIL]

DO NOT CALL FOR REPAIRS AS THIS IS HANDLED IN ANOTHER LOCATION- PHONE REQUESTS FOR REPAIRS CANNOT BE HANDLED AT THIS LOCATION- PLEASE ONLY USE EMAIL

IMPORTANT -PLEASE MAKE SURE YOUR EMAILS ARE NOT OFFENSIVE, RUDE, VULGAR, INSENSITIVE, INACCURATE OR CONTAIN ANY PROFANITIES . WE WILL NOT RESPOND

Please note: We try to answer all email inquiries as soon as possible. However, if you have not received a reply to your email within 72 business hours please contact us at 718-484-7717, as many emails get intercepted via SPAM and other security filters.

Go ahead and give em a call or an email. The few times I've have had to contact them they have always been responsive. Good luck.

I ordered two brand new Deep Blue Watches and decided that 44mm would be too small for me since I'm 6'5 tall and I wear size 16 shoes. I'm like a football player. ,etc.

Anyways, the watches arrived Saturday but i couldn't contact Deep Blue until Monday when they are open. I called "Sam" and he said no problem to return watches. I returned both watched BRAND NEW in the same box that was never opened.

To make a long story short, they want to charge me $75.60 PLUS take a hit on the SHIIPPING $ HANDLING BOTH ways.

I would be losing the $20 shipping/handling each way (total $40) plus $75.60 for a total of ($115.60 loss) just because I returned two brand new watched in the unopened box never worn.

Not only did I call Sam to let him know I was returning the watches, I also return the watches at the earliest possible time (received Saturday and returned Monday with Signature confirmation) and they still want me to suffer $115.60 loss just to return two brand new watches?

If this was fully disclosed obviously most people would never purchase from Deep Blue? Even the Original Poster of this thread said it was impossible to figure out how to return the watches to Deep Blue let alone see a restocking fee.

I watched the Deep Blue President on evine/shopHQ looking all sweet and caring but his customer service is horrible. The funny thing is if I had purchased these watches on evine/shopHQ their would be no restocking fee..or even at Macys, Baume&Mercier, etc.

I agree on losing the $40 shipping/handling both ways, but the $75.60 restocking fee on two brand new watches in the same box unopened is crazy. I should have called evine/shopHQ when the Deep Blue president was on-air and asked him his thoughts that it's okay to charge restocking fee if we buy direct from Deep Blue while evine/shopHG doesn't charge restocking fee for exact same watch.

I'm very angry and frustrated.

$115.60 LOSS to return two brand new watches on the same day I received them?

What are your thoughts?

It is posted on the web site.

I think it's a little steep myself, but I don't buy anymore from these guys. I have a few dozen of the older models, but have not picked anything up in a few years.

RETURN POLICY:
Returns will be accepted on brand new, never worn or sized watches within 7 days of purchase. All Returns are subject to a 10% restocking fee ; Shipping fees are non-refundable.
In the event of a free/discounted shipping promo, the refund amount will be your purchase price,
less the shipping method provided( see rates above). No Free shipping on Helmets or Carry cases
Refused packages are subject to a 25% restocking fee. No exceptions.

PLEASE NOTE: If issued, there is a $20 fee (deducted from your refund, besides the restocking fee) for all pre-paid shipping labels.
Please Save your original receipt of purchase
Thank you.

Back
Top Bottom