After about 2 years, I finally pick up a couple new watches. This is the first one...

surelyuknow

Tyme Master Jr.
So a week or so ago I bought 2 watches for the first time in a couple of years. A Deep Blue, which I'll post later, and this one, a G-Shock. I wanted a grab and go piece that would look good with whatever I was wearing in a casual setting and this one seemed to fit that bill. I've wanted a G-Shock for some time now but they all seemed too large for my "girlie wrist" size at 6.5 in. I looked at nearly every one they made and I finally came across this model that is under 43mm and wasn't strictly made for a woman. (as in Baby G-Shocks) It fits my purposes and I think it looks good. This one doesn't have all the bells and whistles the larger ones have but I'm fine with that as I don't really need them. It does have stop watch abilities, countdown timer, elapse time, split time, a multi function alarm, 200M water resistant and some other goodies I'll never use. My only complaint is it is somewhat hard to read in low light conditions but there is a built-in light for those times, so all's good!

So this is my new G-Shock DW-5600BB-1, nothing big time, but I'd thought I'd share. This might be a good choice for all you wrist impaired folks like myself. Best part... it's only $72.50 incl. tax and free shipping on Amazon.

49667938321_fa02a11ea5_h.jpg

49668222632_d5b26d80f1_h.jpg

49667938626_2c86c64d11_h.jpg

49667938816_5e2d64e81c_h.jpg

49668223017_c8931a40c8_h.jpg

Congrats Joel, wear it in the best of health. A lightweight watch that can easily handle the bumps of everyday wear.

hey cool Joel... thx for HU ...wits aint no stinkin' cheer leaders...because of your crystal pix ...i na' mean ( know what you mean ) the display

is not bright enough for me and " kinda hurts " my eyes... so i would have foolishly gifted it off my wrist to my kids or tom , dick or harry

and as u being a charter member of wit please let me give u a heartfelt warning ...that addicts are subject to remission...bet u can't buy just 1...LOL

Great choice Joel and didn't realize you had "girlie wrists", glad your back the game. Congrats my friend! Glad I'm not the only one. LOL

hey cool Joel... thx for HU ...wits aint no stinkin' cheer leaders...because of your crystal pix ...i na' mean ( know what you mean ) the display

is not bright enough for me and " kinda hurts " my eyes... so i would have foolishly gifted it off my wrist to my kids or tom , dick or harry

and as u being a charter member of wit please let me give u a heartfelt warning ...that addicts are subject to remission...bet u can't buy just 1...LOL

Kinda like a heroin addiction... I've had other watches in my cart but just before I hit the purchase button I ask myself, "C'mon, do you really NEED another watch?" and the answer is NO, no I don't. So I quickly leave that page and come back here to browse what others have bought. Its tough not getting some of the beauties that are out there now... So now I just look at what I have and enjoy them... But I'm always jonesin' for a fix!

Back
Top Bottom