FS: Lots of Affordables - Invicta, Tissot, Timex, etc...

Valjean

Tyme Teller
Quite a few watches for sale. If you want more pics of any, I'm happy to send to you. All are in great condition - most are like new. On many of these I've taken the time to write out my own instructions on setting the various functions of the watch, as I'm often frustrated with what I get in the box. I'll email those to buyer, if applicable.

Crystals are ALL excellent.

Open to trades - I'm sure I would be really picky, haha, but one never knows.

Photo 1:

Invicta Flash (comic character watch). 26827. Automatic. Like new. No box. Comes with all original links/pins. $99
Invicta Batman (comic character). 29858. Automatic. Like new. No box. Comes with all original links/pins. $99
Timex Weekender Chronograph. Quartz. Like new. I put an army green nato strap on it. $25
Marc Ecko - E95016G5. Very nice, elegant looking watch w/ crystals encircling the dial. . Quartz. Some light swirl-type scratching, but nothing worth noting except a scratch on the caseback (hence, not visible when wearing)...and I'm REALLY picky. No links, sized to a 7.25" wrist. $35
Casio - SOLD
Adee Kaye watch model 6288PSM. Search revealed nothing. Excellent condition. Very lovely dress with w/ 3 subdials in MOP - looks great when the light hits right. Watch is not new, but still had a protective sticker covering the crown. Probably a store demo model. Comes w/ all links/pins. $55

Photo 2, 3:

Tissot 1853 model T063610A. Quartz. Sapphire crystal. Beautiful watch with a really lovely MOP dial. This comes equipped with a white leather strap and a black shark skin strap I bought for $95. Like new. The box on this one heckuva piece of work - just great. $125

Bulova model 98C109. Comes in original box. Elegant quartz dress watch, like new. No links, watch is sized to fit a 7.25" wrist. $149

Please add $7.99 for priority shipping w/ tracking. Again, let me know if you want more pics.

Now, here are the photos:

Watches 1.jpg - Click image for larger version  Name:	Watches 1.jpg Views:	0 Size:	80.7 KB ID:	659400

Watches Tissot.jpg - Click image for larger version  Name:	Watches Tissot.jpg Views:	0 Size:	28.2 KB ID:	659402

Watches Bulova.jpg - Click image for larger version  Name:	Watches Bulova.jpg Views:	0 Size:	26.9 KB ID:	659404

Any other pics of the Timex and do you have original strap, ty.....

Back
Top Bottom