03/02/20 In Stock Serious watches small quantities of MAKO 3 in various models if you've been looking for a certain model.

roadwarrior

Grand Tyme Master
Founding Member
https://www.seriouswatches.com/collections/zelos

SeriousWatches is an authorised dealer of Zelos watches. All watches are sent out in the Zelos box and come with a 2 year warranty. Buy with confidence.

Zelos_Mako_V3_Antique_Green_900x.jpg

Zelos Mako V3 Antique Green
QUICK VIEW

NEW

ZELOS MAKO V3 ANTIQUE GREEN
Zelos_Mako_V3_Frost_900x.jpg

Zelos Mako V3 Frost
QUICK VIEW

NEW

ZELOS MAKO V3 FROST
Zelos_Mako_V3_Ice_900x.jpg

Zelos Mako V3 Ice
QUICK VIEW

NEW

ZELOS MAKO V3 ICE
Zelos_Mako_V3_Meteorite_1_900x.jpg

Zelos Mako V3 Meteorite
QUICK VIEW

NEW

ZELOS MAKO V3 METEORITE
Zelos_Mako_V3_Midnight_Blue_1_900x.jpg

Zelos Mako V3 Midnight Blue
QUICK VIEW

NEW

ZELOS MAKO V3 MIDNIGHT BLUE
Zelos_Mako_V3_Teal_900x.jpg

Zelos Mako V3 Teal
QUICK VIEW

NEW

ZELOS MAKO V3 TEAL

I like Seriouswatches as a company. I've purchased from them before but keep in mind their prices are higher because they are in Euros so you will pay more with the exchange rate because of the weaker USD. I almost purchased the HH2 Meteorite with the ETA movement and it was a hundred dollars more because of the exchange rate between the Euros and USD. I had to cancel the order and found the NH35 on the secondary market. I have no problem buying it used as long as it is in pristine condition to save a few dollars. Otherwise, Seriouswatches is a very trustworthy company and they will take good care of the customer.

The meteorite ETA version Stan is speaking of is one of the most expensive models even direct from Zelos so IMHO it's not fair to make that comparison if you're looking at the NH versions. I have no need of the expensive movement when they offer the same watch, except for the movement, for hundreds less with the NH35. I paid $369.00 from Elsahn for my HH2 and serious watch is selling it for 367.77 Euro equals $398.33 USD Feb 16, 4:13 PM UTC · Disclaimer ($29.33 difference) IMO that is not a huge markup if you're late to the party and really want a model you missed out on.

Right now Zelos has the ETA 2892 listed OS for $999.00 and the NH $699.00.

https://zeloswatches.com/collections...31178937139289

https://zeloswatches.com/collections...31178949754969

On the majority of the watches that are in the $400.00 range even with the conversion it is not bad at all for the price. These guys don't hammer you with crazy mark-up prices. I always get in on the launch price direct from Elshan, but would have no issue buying one at their prices if I wanted something later on. I've purchased from them as well and they ship fast and keep you informed every step of the way.

Some very impressive executions indeed!:dance2:Thanks for posting this up, Mike.:hat:

On my Zelos Mako Warranty card it refers to a one year limited warranty period! How can Serious Watches offer 2 years, so did Zelos change their policy?

A difference of $90.32 from the direct price from Elshan. I'll take a one-year warranty all day, every day for $90.00 less. Usually the prices are not that much of a difference. Either Zelos raised their prices to SW or they (SW) are doing bigger markups on certain models.:dunno:

The movement failing is the worse case scenario and @ $37.95 for a new NH35 movement I can buy two movements for $75.90 and still have change left from the $90.00.

On my Zelos Mako Warranty card it refers to a one year limited warranty period! How can Serious Watches offer 2 years, so did Zelos change their policy?

That is from Serious watches. They offer it on all of the watches they sell as an AD.

We offer a 2 year warranty on all watches. This covers all mechanical malfunction arising from parts failure and/or assembly errors. Excluded are parts that by their nature may not last 2 years, like batteries and leather straps, damage/problems caused by improper use and wear and tear. We stand behind the brands that we sell and the quality that they offer.
Some of our brands also offer an international warranty, which will also apply.

Zelos Mako V3 Diver review

Mar 3, 2020

Grimwood Watch Modding

I have got another Zelos and this time i have to say it's one of the best all round divers watch I have had the pleasure to own. The sizing is just perfect and the looks are clean yet amazing, and that dial just looks amazing and you will not find another watch which will look like this one.

These are all sold out on Zelos, however you can get them at the moment at Serious watch.

Back
Top Bottom