I need your opinion...FOUND HIM LOL

I need your opinion...FOUND HIM LOL

• Total voters
LAO TZU last seen riding a donkey on a journey to the west...those who say don't know those who say don't know

E-Z for me to philosophize... in your position i understand and would feel the same ...keep us posted maybe just a temporary snag you won't remember in a year...maybe u get to organize a new tool safari

I actually do have his address. That would’ve been super funny if we would’ve got Steve to knock on his door to say hello from the watchintyme community

it's a " custom " made item...it has to be right...he made the holes in the case... he can figure how to make it right...

you can wait until you wear it to ...dent -ding-bang-crack-whack etc... especially a monster tool like that... needs a door jamb sonar warning buzzer

3 weeks and 2 emails and still radio silence. I think I'll do one more and ask for some kind of update, even if not close to being done, before I move on

3 weeks and 2 emails and still radio silence. I think I'll do one more and ask for some kind of update, even if not close to being done, before I move on

3 weeks is a long time...I think I agree...one more attempt to get info...another week for the reply...and if not...the final email bowing out...

maybe he is sick...or something bad...that said, 30 days notice clear ear and unequivocal should be sufficient ... delivered cold like a dead fish, with particularity and devoid of anger... I would wait a while after the 30...maybe another 30 or 60 before you commit to another purchase...maybe there will be a resurrection
or resolution of his personal problem...

if he is ducking you because he damaged the case and can figure no way out...I would be less sympathetic...but sympathetic nonetheless ... because I am sure it was an accident and he s taking a loss...

because he took no deposit he risked his time and materials it was naive for vendor to undertake this risk and an earmark of good faith by his part which requires special consideration...Vendor/Fabricant's loss may vey well be realized...this is like a suk suk deal...as opposed to a win/win...still no animals were hurt or killed... as the tool world spins...tool soap drama... good luck BRAD... some day this " lesson " may be of use in another fact pattern...next time some simpleton sez " what could possibly go wrong " ?

you can tell the fish story about the custom tool that never was...imagine if GIPETTO had quit cause a couple dings on PINOCCHIO...no wooden boy in the story books

this an emotional disappointment no doubt...but like gaining control over the trigger pull impulse...the hobby once again is instructive in managing disappointment, anger and a panoply of human emotion...

serenity now

hold tight give em another month... things happen at the speed of life … we need a minute to catch up an set things right I say give it a lil more time

Good advice. I sent another email with positive verbiage and a happy tone. I Did mention I was concerned he was healthy and all was well. Mentioned had cash ready for his hand. We shall see what fish is served or if hunger is on the menu. Thanks for the ears guys

wow...confucious say easier to give advice than act wise ...transaltion i done plenty impulsive stupid angry things

beat poets...e.g. JACK KEROUAC who wrote ON THE ROAD on one long roll of towel paper ...started near you left coast

Well I found him. I sent him an email earlier this morning as a “final notice“ saying I hope that he was all right and I figured something happened to him but I needed to know by next Monday what his intentions were with the watch. He emailed back almost immediately saying that he had been in the hospital for the last 2 1/2 weeks because he got in a serious car wreck. I figured that’s probably what happened. He said he gets out of the hospital in about two days and then will start back on finishing the watch. Needless to say I told him I was very pleased that he was on the mend and wish him a speedy recovery and no rush on the watch. Hopefully good karma for everybody

Back
Top Bottom