Armand Nicolet

Bella Dino

Tyme Master Jr.
The watch looks really good in person. I’ll time it for 24 hours and if it’s pretty close I’ll keep it.
f6768a07466014a7f8ae2004d1317809.jpg
c672d87af8a04948cf6345f598481726.jpg
443470ee1baa3b6e02d15c27bbad7ab2.jpg
e47cbdc0f6e2a59907e43ee770e5ef22.jpg
5383fdf7701722ef14e3effd632310a7.jpg
4b3aaf4ec4741a54b706a86413f8c19c.jpg
cb9bb57ebc12229b4e5468dcffacf43f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was looking at the bottom one just a couple of minutes ago. Not sure about the blue though. The rubber strap it came with is very nice but I’m just not sure about the black blue combo.

Looks like it’s going back there’s a problem with the crown spring Back to the post office it goes

No I don’t think so I could use the money towards something else like the speed master that I got offered over the weekend. This was a great looking watch if not for the issue with the crown I would have certainly kept it and in all honesty that’s probably just a one off the issue and all.

Well, here we are yet again, and the Mouse is, once more, all Jell-Jell...dang it to heck-in-a-handbasket! That dial design is as sporty AND classic as it gets, mon ami, and that strap is, as they say in the Chilean Navy (AKA La Armada de Chile), JUMMY!! And, really, this is no surprise at ALL, as the Armand Nicolet brand is as iconic as they come, irrespective as to what level of collector wears it, or what price delivers it, as well; it simply looks amazing! And there's no doubt in my military mind that it's going to work every bit as well as it looks, so that trip to the post office will almost certainly NOT be necessary. HOWEVER, having SAID all of that, if you SHOULD find that it does NOT meet with your very ZENITH of Horological expectations, PLEASE FEEL FREE to send it to me, and I will see to it that it receives a stern lecture about the importance of accurate time measurement, after which, I will keep it in my collection, where it will be held to the most rigorous of rubrics and measurable metrics...ahem, yes. I will sacrifice my very OWN personal time to ensure it works PROPERLY. 'And if it DOESN'T?' you ask. Then I will, of course, be forced to keep it here with ME, as we can't have any sub-performing timepieces on the loose in your otherwise-perfect holdings, now CAN we? Of COURSE NOT!!

SoooOOOooo, congratulations, and sew fourth, on the addition of this beautimous & dead-sexy piece of watch flesh to your amazing collection, sir. At least for the MOMENT, at any rate... :wink:

Back
Top Bottom