Live Review: New Video Added 10/25/19: The ARAGON Superjet Automatic NH36 Debuts on Thursday (10/24) 12 p.m EST

Get the dial that matches our famous trademark red date window before they sell out.

74614172_10156768828508546_7781324457846505472_o.jpg

giphy.gif

Well, the model that I was mainly interested in (50 mm case with the lume dial) sold out in no time so I guess that I'll save my money instead. There's no shame in that! :lol:

If you should decide to buy again save money when they show up on Amazon. It's only a matter of time they show up for less money and with free shipping.

I bought the 50 mm white lume dial model and it arrived yesterday. It's a great watch with nice wrist presence but the bracelet renewed my hatred for screw pins. I know how to keep the screws from falling out but I still prefer to not have to completely disassemble the links and put thread locking compound on all the screws. It's always just a pain, especially with a brand new watch, but it has to be done. :banghead:

I have to admit that the screw pins do look fantastic though...as long as they stay together like they're supposed to.
Overall though, despite the bracelet's screw pins, it's another winner from Aragon. :up:

I bought the 50 mm white lume dial model and it arrived yesterday. It's a great watch with nice wrist presence but the bracelet renewed my hatred for screw pins. I know how to keep the screws from falling out but I still prefer to not have to completely disassemble the links and put thread locking compound on all the screws. It's always just a pain, especially with a brand new watch, but it has to be done. :banghead:

I have to admit that the screw pins do look fantastic though...as long as they stay together like they're supposed to.
Overall though, despite the bracelet's screw pins, it's another winner from Aragon. :up:
I find the bracelet to be one big pain in the ass! It does look great once sized though. Enjoy the new Superjet!

Back
Top Bottom