Heard from Timetraveler's (AKA Bill) son...

sota0003

Tyme Master
Founding Member
I heard from Bill's son Chris last night. He wanted to say thanks again to all who purchased one of his watches a while back. He also wanted me to say hello to all from Bill's family. Please post up any watches you got from Bill's estate or any that remind you of Bill. Thanks:)

This is the last pic I have of Bill. It was taken a month or so before he passed. My Dad (on right) passed just a few months later. Wife and daughter as well. Bill has on the navy Balmer and me the Ti VE Energia 2

51DC429E-0B0E-4B38-A309-FA5330028F55 by Brad Sotak, on Flickr

I miss Bill! I don't have any watches I got from Bill but to the contrary I have a few I've sold to him. The very first watch I ever sold since I started collecting was to Bill. A Seiko Monster years ago, and later a Deep Blue ProTac and another I can't remember. Continue to rest in peace my friend!

Miss Bill & His own brand of “WIT” :no:

I couldn’t wait until he posted again & always enjoyed the read through.
Thanx for sharing Brad.?

R.I.P. Bill

Bill seemed like such a nice guy, I always wanted to meet him, but he left before I could ever work that out! I bought 2 of his watches. The yellow dial Ocean Ghost (3630) and a round case Lupah Diver (2144). The yellow Ocean Ghost went on the Invicta cruise with me last year, wore it to the 'Yellow Adrenaline" party and shared with Bob Cohen where I got it. We thought it was fun that if Bill couldn't be on the cruise, at least one of his watches made it! :D
wAAACH5BAEKAAAALAAAAAABAAEAAAICRAEAOw==

Click image for larger version  Name:	 Views:	0 Size:	47.0 KB ID:	677938
wAAACH5BAEKAAAALAAAAAABAAEAAAICRAEAOw==

Attachments

• photo19236.jpg
    photo19236.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 1
Feb. 25th. will be the 2 year anniversary since we lost our WIT brother Bill. I'm glad I was able to sit down with him and talk watches (among other things)on a few occasions while he was staying in Baltimore. He was a great guy and lived an interesting life... I do miss him and those get-togethers!

I never met Bill, but I enjoyed his posts going back to the WatchGeeks days. I purchased a black dial/vintage lume Raven Deep Tech awhile back from the sale of Bill's collection, and I was able to buy the extra links that I needed from Steve ad Raven to be able to wear and enjoy on the bracelet. The Deep Tech is one of the favorite models in my collection and the black/vintage Deep Tech enjoys plenty of wrist time.

IMG_3006 by Robert Terrill, on Flickr

Back
Top Bottom