scantor

Tyme Master
WHAT ARE THOUGHTS?
invicta_pro-diver_22326_front.jpg
invicta_pro-diver_22327_front.jpg
invicta_pro-diver_22328_front.jpg

These watches are 43mm unfortunately.Perfer 45-48mm

Last edited:
The mahogany version looks badd azz! Can see myself wearing it on Thunderbird at Lake Tahoe. :D

I have the Blackwood Grand Diver version. I think I need to give it some wrist time.

While the size is a bit small, I really like the look of this design. Some very sharp executions as well. Thanks for posting this up, Scantor.:good::cool2:

nice and a very popular style. I like the lighter colored wood in these renditions. However it would have to be a 46+ for me to consider it.

really like the looks of these but to small for my liking and wrist size. Wish they were 48MM

My buddy has that same one you posted ACE. He loves it. Wears it quite a bit. Its bigger than these new ones though. The older ones are 47mm I think. That what his looks and feels like. One of his center links has broken though. Not enough to make the wood fall out, and its on the back of the bracelet, so you can't see it either, but it has broke. For that reason, I can't buy a watch with wood on it. I will say this though, he has 3 watches to our.....however many we all have.

I liked these when they first came out a few years ago but as others have said, I think they were 47mm.

I've never been into the wood watches, but these look pretty cool.

I had the grand diver quartz version awhile back & sold it. I missed that watch, however me being a 3 hand kinda guy, I might have to pick this one up if the price is right.
Anybody know the model numbers or when it might air?
:hmm:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom