CCCP Golden Soviet Submarine Commander

johnro6659

Tyme Machine
Grabbed another Drop deal a couple weeks ago showed up today. I really like the CCCP brand have several in the collection.

They had several options for this I chose the SS bracelet over the leather for the same price. I really like blue dials.

Untitled-3.jpg

Untitled-4.jpg

Attachments

• Untitled-2.jpg
    Untitled-2.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 1
  • Untitled-1.jpg
    Untitled-1.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 1
The Blue dial with Red tinted exhibition CB pulls this coolness together. A big congrats, John!

Can't go wrong with Russian blue...:cheers:

smirnoff-north-70-cl.jpg

Thanks guys, Wore this for two days and realized I never removed the plastic cover on the crystal. LOL Looks much better now.

DANG, but that CCCP (Союз Советских Социалистических Республик - four years of Rooshan Langwidge in cawledge, just so's I can show off in my favert watch forum!! :wink:) watch brand is sharp looking, and, as a lover of all watches automatic, I likes me them there movements they have onboard! SoooOOOooo, CONGRATULATIONS on this terrific acquisition that, once again, has me all itchy and scratchy with green-eyed jealousy, AKA, "all jell-jell," as one of my favorite Steinhart fans is fond of saying... May you enjoy the punctured linen :)wink:) -- AKA the HOLY SHEET! -- out of it for many moons to come, mon ami!! Or, as they say in Rooshuh, "Haff funski with USSR WATCHSKI, comrade!!" (Rotten commie bat-rastards!! :mad:)

Back
Top Bottom