Stuhrling Original Yara

southernmdran

Tyme Watcher
Got this today. Particularly love the bezel - kind of an acrylic/3D-ish polished with carbon-fiber look 'underneath'.

wAAACH5BAEKAAAALAAAAAABAAEAAAICRAEAOw==
6AA7F6CF-16C3-4726-866F-DC3EE3D9BD6F.JPEG
wAAACH5BAEKAAAALAAAAAABAAEAAAICRAEAOw==

Attachments

• 53DEB649-AB14-41CE-AE18-5E62FA18DDC4.JPEG
    53DEB649-AB14-41CE-AE18-5E62FA18DDC4.JPEG
    56.8 KB · Views: 0
Funny, I could see the pictures. I don't know...I tried editing the original post and reloading the pictures....hopefully they show up now. We'll see. Sorry everyone.

I can see them. Nice watch. Congrats!

I'm guessing it's a 5030D. :hmm: They are pretty vague with information on the actual movements.

https://btiwe3du61r38ffz43cak8rb-wpe...ers_Manual.pdf

https://www.stuhrling.com/watch/mens...iation=2003-03

NFORMATION
  • MODEL
  • COLLECTIONAquadiver
  • GENDERMens
  • STYLEDiver
  • UPC
FEATURES
  • Sword Hands with Luminous Fill
  • Applied Stick-Style Indexes
  • Polished Unidirectional Ratcheting Bezel
  • Case Thickness: 13.1 mm
  • Screw Down Stainless Steel Caseback
  • Push/Pull Fluted Crown with Function Pushers and Stührling S Logo
  • 10 ATM Water Resistant (100 meters/330 feet)
  • Stainless Steel Tang Buckle
MOVEMENT
  • Swiss Quartz

Great looking Stuhrling...I couldn't see the pics at first either :dunno: but I do now :good:

Great looking Stuhrling...I couldn't see the pics at first either :dunno: but I do now :good:

hey same for me...blind yesterday...today see the light... nice bumble bee looks like real chronograph...like the strap too...and agree cool bezel acrylic over faux CF

Looking good wit the Yellow accents and carbon fiber bezel vibe!

Pics are up and I have to say that is one nice looking SO! I have a boat load of SO watches one of my favorite brands. This is one I wouldn't mind getting a hold of at a good deal.

Code FBK25 (I think) got me 25% off directly from Stuhrling ($260 vice $345). Watch must be kind of new...I haven't seen it sold anywhere else yet.

Now THAT is simply one beautiful piece of dead-SEXY WATCH FLESH!! I dunno WHAT it is about that danged black 'n yellow 'pantonization,' but I'm certainly sold on it, both in concept AND in practice!! Honest-to-gonzo, I just don't GET why Stuhrling O-ridgional gets all the hate that it does from los pendejos snobberos del reloj de pulsera, but I honestly think that a company which can make a wartch like this'n deserves a BAT on the PACK from all of us!! Sew, having said that, please allow me to be the twentieth to congratulate you on the acquisition of this fine, dead-sexy piece of WATCH FLESH! (WOOF!!) Enjoy the Alan HALE outta this, whilst also enjoying exceptionally EXCELLENT HEALTH, mon ami!! :shake:

Back
Top Bottom