roadwarrior

Grand Tyme Master
Founding Member
Trip-limited Space Odyssey HAMILTON X-01 2001 space

Feb 4, 2020

AGF-l79FfALqAoEDqfi6CUc-_rACBjUm0HlmNn6NYw=s48-c-k-c0xffffffff-no-rj-mo
wAAACH5BAEKAAAALAAAAAABAAEAAAICRAEAOw==

Bruce Williams

These are my 3 'Only Hamilton' picks, what do you guys think? What trio would you create for yourself? Sound off in the comments! Next week we will do the same with Oris
image widget.

PRODUCT - product name-
BRAND
Brand
Hamilton
HAMILTON
MODEL
Model
2001 X-01 space travel limited
X-01 A Space Odyssey Limited Edition
REFERENCE
Model number
H79585333
bg_ttl_bar.gif
DETAILS - details-

Monumental work was shown in 1968 science-FICTION film "2001 Space Odyssey" to visualize S Kubrick is suitable for this movie, futuristic design watches, Hamilton asked. In 1966, Hamilton, meet the requests this Honorable, manufactured with novel and innovative shapes, at that time associated future everyone is shooting for Dame watch. "X-01", "2001 Space Odyssey" of reproduction model was released in 2008, to celebrate the 40th anniversary of the birth. Even now after more than 40 years, innovative CARIFORUM and a futuristic feel. By using rotatable bezel and GMT wind only a short three-five countries show time is possible. The titanium material used powerful wrist wrap, such as the large case and so lightweight and comfortable feature is good.

bg_ttl_bar.gif
SPEC - product specifications-
WarrantyOur original warranty 3 years
ClassificationBrand new
SizeMen's
Case diameter58 × 36 mm
Movement/calibreAutomatic winding
Waterproof performancewater resistant 50 m
WindshieldSapphire Crystal with windshield
SpecificationsDate display
3 needles
GMT
AccessoriesManufacturers original BOX and
International warranty card and
Case materialTitanium
Belt materialRubber
Belt type/sizeStrap
Dial colorBlack
Dial typeWithout
Note"2001 Space Odyssey" of birth commemorative 40th anniversary World limited edition of 2001 (paved engraved Edition numbers and) 5 time zone GMT function with titanium case

ha054_1.jpg

ha054_2.jpg

YoTwJDA.jpg

xOiVLOf.jpg

UxmdmAw.jpg

CpFa9g2.jpg

FGzKcpj.jpg

This was the one that I just couldn’t understand.
6a800625708d9625752120c28c437572.jpg
Code Breaker. Aka Thor’s Watch.

Hamilton-Mens-Khaki-Action-Code-Breaker-Titanium-Chronograph-Watch-1e7f41b3-09ca-4b34-b725-d62718061efe_1000.jpg

They made a three hand version too. Looks like something Invicta or Wing would make. The strap looks really bad too.

:down:

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

HAMILTON H795150 Khaki Code Breaker Automatic Men's Watch White Dial Used

Condition: Pre-owned $397.00 Priced to sell

+ $30.50 Shipping
Est. Delivery Fri, Feb 14 - Thu, Feb 20

https://www.ebay.com/c/1720149273

The wound is not seen in a windshield.
・A needle, the dial are in a beautiful state.
・There is a light pickpocket wound to a bezel, the case.
・The leather belt is a pure article. The whole includes usability, and there are a dirt and a stain. I keep it, and a hole share deteriorates.

※In the case of an antique watch, a difference may grow big under the influence of posture differences on a day. Please consider this number as a reference level to the last. It is the one which cannot support of the returned goods for the reason that a day difference has a big and the gratuitous repair, and please bid it after understanding.

That cut to size rubber isn’t too bad unless you gain weight. The watch on the other hand is absolutely hideous and I had a chance to get a Chrono version really cheap and I couldn’t do it. I think a member of the forum here has one. No offense Telkins . Lol

Go ahead and rip the hell out the watch. I own one as well. I was in a weird watch phase and bought one. I'm a big boy and I can take the bad mouthing as it's a weird assed watch. Well made though and lightweight and cool dial work and the strap is pretty comfy. Still for most it's ugly as sin.

Go ahead and rip the hell out the watch. I own one as well. I was in a weird watch phase and bought one. I'm a big boy and I can take the bad mouthing as it's a weird assed watch. Well made though and lightweight and cool dial work and the strap is pretty comfy. Still for most it's ugly as sin.

That's because you're are tough enough not to wig out over a comment about a wristwatch, regardless of the brand or size.

giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom