Thread: FS: INVICTA BOX SET (2 WATCHES)

Tyme Teller
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

FS: INVICTA BOX SET (2 WATCHES)

For sale is a box set of two Invicta watches. The unique thing about this set is one watch is
    automatic with graphite dial and the other is quartz, but each shares the ability to change bezels and
    bracelet or straps. The set includes 6 different bezels, one SS bracelet, one rubber strap and one leather
    strap. To change bezels or straps you simply turn the bezel to the left which unlocks it to allow a new
    bezel and strap to be put on the watch. The combinations are many, I have tried at least twenty on each watch.

I would rate both watches at 97% with only minor hairlines on SS bracelet, cases are void of any scratches.

The system works great with the only downturn being once install the bezel will not operate like a normal bezel as it will not turn, only to remove and replace it.

Offered here for $175, which includes shipping in US only. Paypal accepted. Any questions should be directed to me at manser46@att.net.

Thanks for looking.

Tyme Teller
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    bump

Reduced to $150 for set. 2 watches, one automatic, one quartz, three straps, one rubber, one leather one SS, 6 different bezels.

BMcqU0sl.jpg3hCp1hgl.jpg

Tyme Teller
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    bump - reduced to $125 for both watches

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    I made your pics full size. To do this this either when before posting [or after in 'edit', double click the image and a popup window will appear, then check the 'Full Image' box/circle instead of the 'Thumbnail' box/circle. It sounds complex but only takes a couple seconds.

Welcome to WatchinTyme, where you don't have to wipe your feet before entering! But don't bother me because I'm on my coffee break!