Honey Bees

scantor

Tyme Master
Click image for larger version  Name:	SEIKO PRESAGE HONEYCOMB WATCH 004.JPG Views:	0 Size:	27.5 KB ID:	680292Click image for larger version  Name:	SEIKO PRESAGE HONEYCOMB WATCH 028.JPG Views:	0 Size:	46.9 KB ID:	680299Click image for larger version  Name:	SEIKO PRESAGE HONEYCOMB WATCH 009.JPG Views:	0 Size:	28.5 KB ID:	680294Click image for larger version  Name:	SEIKO PRESAGE HONEYCOMB WATCH 014.JPG Views:	0 Size:	22.3 KB ID:	680295Click image for larger version  Name:	SEIKO PRESAGE HONEYCOMB WATCH 017.JPG Views:	0 Size:	24.4 KB ID:	680296Click image for larger version  Name:	SEIKO PRESAGE HONEYCOMB WATCH 026.JPG Views:	0 Size:	24.5 KB ID:	680297Click image for larger version  Name:	SEIKO PRESAGE HONEYCOMB WATCH 023.JPG Views:	0 Size:	23.7 KB ID:	680298This watch just came in via Fed EX. Bought this watch on the bay. Here are some pictures. No wrist shots yet.

bees_university_of_florida.jpg

Attachments

• SEIKO PRESAGE HONEYCOMB WATCH 028.JPG
    SEIKO PRESAGE HONEYCOMB WATCH 028.JPG
    46.9 KB · Views: 0
  • SEIKO PRESAGE HONEYCOMB WATCH 029.JPG
    SEIKO PRESAGE HONEYCOMB WATCH 029.JPG
    39.1 KB · Views: 0
Thanks Mike I knew when I saw this I would get it. I wish it wasn't an open heart though. Takes away from the nice dial, but still very nice.

that's crazy cool...agree better no heart...but open heart honey comb better than no honey comb...

apropos of nothing honey bee global population vital to web of life crash by 50%...Watch Steve apiist can verify or educate when he aint doing it deep somewhere outside BANGKOCK

DANG, Steve! THAT is one amazing piece of totally dead-sexy WATCH FLESH!! Like a certain former POTUS, I am "lusting in mah heart" for this achingly-beautimous wrist-ticker!! And, of course, SEIKO does it again with an alcohol-related model name that causes one's ethyl alcohol-related tastebuds to begin their rapid-fire journey through their respective neural pathways and into their very OWN part of the brain -- the lobus inebriatal cornucopius, I believe it is called -- where they will cause one to stare at their wrist with awe and wonder at the tymepiece that has appeared, as-if-by-magic, from an horologically-driven celestial kaleidescope of stars that is far, far away, at a place where even gregg is young...but I DIGRESS!

WHY did SEIKO NOT make the open heart window a SIX-SIDED affair, in keeping with the whole busy-bees-happy-hearts theme of this watch, hmm? THAT would have at least better contributed to the hive-inspired gestalt they were so obviously seeking when they set off to bring this honey of a watch to fruition...and YES, pun was INTENDED, gosh dang it! Okay, so the watch IS otherwise perfect in flow, form and function, but what OF it? Just IMAGINE what a SIX-SIDED open-heart window would have MEANT to the world of Horological collecting!! Why, it's INCALUABLE!! Imagine Mr. Spock without his EARS! Or Dolly Parton without her, um, her...voice! Or the Viennese without their little weenies!! THAT is what we've ultimately lost here...

:cry:

...oh, dang! It's past time for my medication...

:shh:

So...er....CONGRATS on a very nice watch...ahem, yes... :think:

:up:

:oops:

:time:
- I still think they shoulda made the open heart window 6-sided, dang it! :dunno:

congrats I really like the dial on this one. I'm just not an open heart guy myself but MJ is right, they should've made the opening a hex. Still all in all very cool.

Back
Top Bottom